Looking for DPS Pve and PvP Spec advise

Arynoth

I was wondering what would be the best spec to go with for someone who wants to be quite viable in pvp and in pve as dps.

I'm trying to help my fiancee plan out a spec that she'll enjoy when we pvp as well as when we quest and eventually do hard modes/ops.

Thanks

Edited by Arynoth

if you want pure dps then that is not the build u want, you want to go 5-31-5 build. It is what i have used to lvl 49 right now and i own in pvp as well as pve,no better tree in my opinion. Here is the build you just have to decide where to use you last 2 points. I'm using mine in concussive force , been actually needing it alot lately so i figured i would dump my last 2 points in there.

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#800McZrIkroMdRzfzZk.1

Edited by dallaas

I've been reading that TB, your 31 point ability isn't as good as say Telekenetic throw or telekentic wave. In which you can buff even more from putting several points up madness.

Sorry, I was using abbreviations for the Sorc equivalent abilities rather then the sage ones.

I've been reading that TB, your 31 point ability isn't as good as say Telekenetic throw or telekentic wave. In which you can buff even more from putting several points up madness.

Sorry, I was using abbreviations for the Sorc equivalent abilities rather then the sage ones.

i still have no clue, i have none of the above abilities

Edited by dallaas

Whoops, I have to nearly identical threads, asking for feedback on two different classes/specs.

Ignore what I said the past few posts.

Why would you go the way you did for commando and what talent points did/do you take (aka can you link your tree)

Why are you talking about Sage/Sorc skills? *boggle*

NM, your post explaining came through after my post. LOL

Edited by Meuwdy

if you want pure dps then that is not the build u want, you want to go 5-31-5 build. It is what i have used to lvl 49 right now and i own in pvp as well as pve,no better tree in my opinion. Here is the build you just have to decide where to use you last 2 points. I'm using mine in concussive force , been actually needing it alot lately so i figured i would dump my last 2 points in there.

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#800McZrIkroMdRzfzZk.1

Yikes, drop 1/2 Weapon Calibrations. 2% alacrity will hurt far more than it helps, particularly in PvE.