Hi! My name is Tracer Missile.

TrollBerzerker

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Wish we were all as pro as you guys. Also wish we seemingly had many more interrupts. If there are 2-3 around, we can only stop maybe 1.

I can gladly teach you how to be pro agaist a cast-time spell.

1. Line of sight

2. Interupt

3. Deffencive cds

4. Repeat

You will be surprised how much punishment you can take by TM if you follow this 4 steps. And I'm not being ironic, sadly.

Jesus another tracer missle post.

You put way too much time into that post to suggest a nerf.

BW has other things they need to do/fix than worry about a casted ability that you are just too fail to interupt. Learn to stun. LOS. Interupt. Knockback. Take your pick.

Quit QQing cuz you suck. I dont even play a trooper/BH and have no problems with them. They are easy to shut down and pretty much free kill/valor.

Find something else to complain about kid.

me vs tracer missle is great.

literally, I rupt it...they stand there and look at me.

then they die.

This.

I love interrupting a spammer only to have him sit there doing nothing for 4 seconds, then he starts to launch another and I kick him in the nuts for another 4 seconds. So it is like having 2 stuns.

Oh and people are taking this thread too seriously. The intent is to joke about the idiocy of the simplicity of the missile/grav and how it is integral to most of the abilities of the advanced classes in question.

Jesus another tracer missle post.

You put way too much time into that post to suggest a nerf.

BW has other things they need to do/fix than worry about a casted ability that you are just too fail to interupt. Learn to stun. LOS. Interupt. Knockback. Take your pick.

Quit QQing cuz you suck. I dont even play a trooper/BH and have no problems with them. They are easy to shut down and pretty much free kill/valor.

Find something else to complain about kid.

Who said he was asking for a nerf? maybe you should read the actual post before writing some *****y-*** comment.

Also...only kids use the term "kid" as an insult...if you can even call it an insult..so grow up.

Anyhow, LOL at the OP, i found it quite amusing :D

Bind your interrupt to something else than CTRL+SHIFT+TAB, and you'll see how tracer spammers are weak. And just watch them do nothing for 4 seconds, wondering what to do next.

Or you know....kill them during that time...or just stand there and watch them keyboard turn while you run circles around them. Both are very amusing.

Bind your interrupt to something else than CTRL+SHIFT+TAB, and you'll see how tracer spammers are weak. And just watch them do nothing for 4 seconds, wondering what to do next.

This. Last night I was fighting a merc in a WZ on my Sent. I had 20% HP, he had 90%. I interrupted his 1st tracer missile and he just stood there. I interrupted his next one, he died. I seriously don't think he had anything else bound/on his skill bars cause he should have been able to just hammer shot me down but he just stood there not moving and did a /shrug :p Flavor of the month for the loss.

Edited by nschlan

This. Last night I was fighting a merc in a WZ on my Sent. I had 20% HP, he had 90%. I interrupted his 1st tracer missile and he just stood there. I interrupted his next one, he died. I seriously don't think he had anything else bound/on his skill bars cause he should have been able to just hammer shot me down but he just stood there not moving and did a /shrug :p Flavor of the month for the loss.

Do the same to sorcs SOME of them at least have a brain, not many though. Sents, when specced correctly eat casters for every meal. I so wish we had macros so we could have our abilities cause our character to call out. I think my kick would be something along the lines of "OM NOM NOM!"

Do the same to sorcs SOME of them at least have a brain, not many though. Sents, when specced correctly eat casters for every meal. I so wish we had macros so we could have our abilities cause our character to call out. I think my kick would be something along the lines of "OM NOM NOM!"

A GOOD sorc knows how to get away though :( Root + Force Speed = one safe Sorc. Of course I'll hunt him down while his **** is on CD but still...Sorcs at least don't just stand there after 1 interrupt. And yes, macros please!

A GOOD sorc knows how to get away though :( Root + Force Speed = one safe Sorc. Of course I'll hunt him down while his **** is on CD but still...Sorcs at least don't just stand there after 1 interrupt. And yes, macros please!

You can just stealth/leap (12 sec cooldown ftw) or pop Transcendence and get right back on him. Even better, as soon as you are rooted, pop your cc breaker, or if its just a root, use Force Stasis, he is not going anywhere.

People crap all over the Sentinel/Marauder but when there is someone good at the wheel and they want to kill you, THEY WILL! I had an awesome 10 min or so 1v1 with a Sorc on Ilum the other day. He had full battlemaster...I don't. It was close but I pulled a win out in the end.

Edited by cyvaris

LOL I can just stealth/leap (12 sec cooldown ftw) or pop Transcendence and get right back on him. People crap all over the Sentinel/Marauder but when there is someone good at the wheel and they want to kill you, THEY WILL!

Are you combat spec? Cause if not then stealth won't break the root. But yes, I eat Sorcs, it's just there's a noticeable difference with ones who actually know the class doesn't have to be 1 or 2 buttons and those who think it's 2 buttons.

Edited by nschlan

Wish we were all as pro as you guys. Also wish we seemingly had many more interrupts. If there are 2-3 around, we can only stop maybe 1.

You could try, moving. Hey maybe even back up out of LoS.

Tracer missile has a major flaw. It can't kill good players.

Are you combat spec? Cause if not then stealth won't break the root. But yes, I eat Sorcs, it's just there's a noticeable difference with ones who actually know the class doesn't have to be 1 or 2 buttons and those who think it's 2 buttons.

LOL Combat spec, NO ONE plays that. What I meant was pop the stealth after you get unrooted. Odds are the Sorc will have run all of 10 feet away so he can start blasting people with one of his four or so abilities. Stealth up behind him, and if watchmen use merciless slash, watch as he cries.

BHs are the same. Ohh you knocked me back? Stealth!! BHs stands there like an idiot, KILL!

LOL Combat spec, NO ONE plays that. What I meant was pop the stealth after you get unrooted. Odds are the Sorc will have run all of 10 feet away so he can start blasting people with one of his four or so abilities. Stealth up behind him, and if watchmen use merciless slash, watch as he cries.

BHs are the same. Ohh you knocked me back? Stealth!! BHs stands there like an idiot, KILL!

People do. It's just buggy as hell for most. Like I have 3 broken talents in Combat. My guildy plays it and does 450k-500k per WZ. But yeah, the only time they can have a chance of getting away is Huttball with all the LoS and the Air jump things. Merc slash crit = bye bye bubble.

nice job @OP

+rep

Tracer missile has a major flaw. It can't kill good players.

This

and btw the true nightmare will beginn when all the arsenal-specced mercs out there realized how OP the pyrotech-spec actually is.

If you think 3 TM spamming mercs are a pain in the *** wait till you got hit by 2 pyrotech rotations in the same GCD and good luck with interrupting that :D

You are talking about bad mercenaries right?

The good ones will either power shot you (doing sometimes EVEN MORE dmg than 1 tracer) or unload the **** out of you!

Gl pwning bad mercs!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.