Shinarika - Shadow PvP

Xinika

I agree. I find 31/0/10 superior to every other Shadow spec for PvP. My new vid features 31/0/10 as the main spec, as it's now my MS period. My personal spec you would need to adjust accordingly because the useage of FiB can be a little tricky.

Thank you!

So you are using Kinetic tree now.. And obviously combat stance though?

But in the first minutes of video you using shadow technique?

And how you survived without Armor Rating boost? What is your Defense tab looks like then? Armor Rating is somewhere near 3000?

And now what is your Defense stats? Health probably 19000 and Armor Rating ~6500K?

So you are using Kinetic tree now.. And obviously combat stance though?

But in the first minutes of video you using shadow technique?

And how you survived without Armor Rating boost? What is your Defense tab looks like then? Armor Rating is somewhere near 3000?

And now what is your Defense stats? Health probably 19000 and Armor Rating ~6500K?

Health is 17050

Armor is 6801

Damage Reduction is 41%

Defense Chance is 17.23%

Shield Chance is 20% (35% w/ Kinetic Ward)

Shield Absorption is 24%

Kinetic combat is unbeatable 1v1 and can easily take 2 and 3 opponents at once. This vid I'm mainly infiltration. Infiltration's survivability is subpar and requires quick thinking. Damage is your survivability as infiltration, so pretty much every fight is a dps race that you cannot afford to lose.

So you said that your prioritize surge>power>crit but with the new nerfs to surge how does this change your stat prioritizing?

I always Played with a priority of crit>power>surge but your justification seems very sound but the surge nerf Concerns me.

Crit isn't that great when one of your primary damage skills is already 100% to crit.

So you said that your prioritize surge>power>crit but with the new nerfs to surge how does this change your stat prioritizing?

I always Played with a priority of crit>power>surge but your justification seems very sound but the surge nerf Concerns me.

I'm in the stage of testing whether or not my line up seems fine. So far, all is well, but I need to do more experimenting. Crit is not so useful because your force potency are pretty much guaranteed crits. So you'd just be wasting points to be honest.

Crit isn't that great when one of your primary damage skills is already 100% to crit.

This in a nutshell, really.

I have been 0/31/10 ever since hitting 50 this surge nerf the rocket scientists at BW did has completely screwed me in pvp. Looking for a new spec or a new game. Might try 31/0/10 but honestly as of right now I am beginng to think the best spec would be telling BW to shove this game up their backside. Edited by Buzzerd

Added a spoiler alert to avoid this in the future. My apologies.:(

are there seriously ppl that care about the storyline crap? ^^

i swear ive never used space and escape as much as in this game before. bloody waste of time rly.

I have been 0/31/10 ever since hitting 50 this surge nerf the rocket scientists at BW did has completely screwed me in pvp. Looking for a new spec or a new game. Might try 31/0/10 but honestly as of right now I am beginng to think the best spec would be telling BW to shove this game up their backside.

31/0/10 is still the superior spec for Shadow PvP. With some experimenting done, I can assure you Surge/Power is the way to go.

are there seriously ppl that care about the storyline crap? ^^

i swear ive never used space and escape as much as in this game before. bloody waste of time rly.

Yes, there are people who care that much. Enough to get 5 dislikes because of it actually. I think they blow it out of proportion (such as the poster earlier in this thread), but that's my personal opinion. Customer is always right in the end.

• 2 weeks later...
how long does it take to get a shadow from lvl 30 to 50? and what are the different bonusses between different pvp gear, like battlemaster, centurion, etc.

30-40 were the most troublesome for me personally. Once I got to 40, it was smooth-sailing to 50. The problem was, I leveled as infil (which I will not recommend for questing) because all I did was pvp. (10-50 literally leveling off it) Infil also doesn't receive it's main ability till 40. (clairvoyant strike)

It's actually not bad at all to level them as... well... KC. Something that I did not do.