It's a shooters world!

Hialot

Personally I think any of the range classes are kind of boring in pvp as all of them require very little if any skill.

My 2 main toons are both lvl 50's sin&Jugg love em both. the story for both I found awesome. 1 on 1 on ilum can take most any class except the smugg buggars with their 3 caps out of stealth for over 6k dmg per hit. between the rock spammers and commando spammers and slow timers on force charge its tough to get close enough to them in wz's but i manage to get decent dmg/medals.

So i put it to the test. On Avg.

lvl 50 decep sin in a wz can go 100k-180k dmg with 6-10 gold and 20-25 kills

lvl 50 tank Jugg in wz's 150k-250k dmg with 7-12 gold's and 25-40 kills

so I made a BH while mid teens lvl in wz did 210k dmg 38 kills and 12 gold medals

so I made a commando at lvl 11 in wz sent him in naked(took armour off) did 320k dmg 43 kills 14 gold medals.

this has just been my experience so far.

What i do not understand is the primary dmg in stats while all mele classes are below 1000 max yet every shooter is between 2k-8k max dmg. can someone enlighten me to this why these stats seem a great imbalance.

I also think sage/sorcs should not even carry a light sabre that they never use cause all they use are spam heals and spam rocks/lightning

MY POINT IS:

I think mele jedi/SW should out dmg every class being on the front line rather than the person hardest to reach

/rage away trolls

Edited by Hialot

mayby you should re-read the post theres no complaints just seeking a better understanding to the primary dmg output and to state the lack of skill required to play a ranged class. AGAIN i do just fine with both my mele toons i just like to better understand why ranged clearly has much much higher primary dmg.

I love playing my jugg no complaints at all just questions so moron troll's can can continue to play a class I let my 6yr old play

range in this game is easy because of three things

1: the dumb down rotations most ranged have

2: the fact that they don't NEED to kite(being how much they can facetank melee)

3: how easy it is when they do decide to kite(lol aoe knockback root, and a warzone with platforms platforms platforms!!)

Edited by VoidSpectre

2: the fact that they don't NEED to kite(being how much they can facetank melee)

3: how easy it is when they do decide to kite(lol aoe knockback root, and a warzone with platforms platforms platforms!!)

just lol love to see a sniper tank just dont happen

pretty much this... ranged dont kite at all, and can easily tank melee classes

"so I made a commando at lvl 11 in wz sent him in naked(took armour off) did 320k dmg 43 kills 14 gold medals."

I quit reading at this point. I can't tell if you're trolling or a bad liar. at lvl 11 commandos/mercs don't even have grav/tracer. plus, i can only get 13 medals on my jugg including the 2.5k, 5k, and 75k healing medals from shockfrozen water.

that test means ****. try going in naked at lvl 50. look what's going to happen. at lvl 11 the boots you receive during warzones is insane. it doesnt matter whether you're naked or not. your dmg is at the same lvl as a lvl 50 player in epics, minus expertise.

Personally I think any of the range classes are kind of boring in pvp as all of them require very little if any skill.

My 2 main toons are both lvl 50's sin&Jugg love em both. the story for both I found awesome. 1 on 1 on ilum can take most any class except the smugg buggars with their 3 caps out of stealth for over 6k dmg per hit. between the rock spammers and commando spammers and slow timers on force charge its tough to get close enough to them in wz's but i manage to get decent dmg/medals.

So i put it to the test. On Avg.

lvl 50 decep sin in a wz can go 100k-180k dmg with 6-10 gold and 20-25 kills

lvl 50 tank Jugg in wz's 150k-250k dmg with 7-12 gold's and 25-40 kills

so I made a BH while mid teens lvl in wz did 210k dmg 38 kills and 12 gold medals

so I made a commando at lvl 11 in wz sent him in naked(took armour off) did 320k dmg 43 kills 14 gold medals.

this has just been my experience so far.

What i do not understand is the primary dmg in stats while all mele classes are below 1000 max yet every shooter is between 2k-8k max dmg. can someone enlighten me to this why these stats seem a great imbalance.

I also think sage/sorcs should not even carry a light sabre that they never use cause all they use are spam heals and spam rocks/lightning

MY POINT IS:

I think mele jedi/SW should out dmg every class being on the front line rather than the person hardest to reach

/rage away trolls

I have a lvl 50 shadow valor 55 pretty much all champ gear and I do about 180K-200K with about 6-9 medals on an average warzone. I also play a lvl 30 BH and do about 150K -175K and about 4-6 medals (lower medals because I can't shield teammates). I love playing both! Two different play styles all together. Sometime after being in the mix of things with my shadow I like to be more of a supporting role with the BH. I do think that my shadow takes a lot more skill and fore thought to play on a equal 1v1 since BH only has one CC. (at lvl 30 anyway) So you pretty much just have to out dps your target while as shadow you have to space out your CC and using things in certain order at certain times to win the fight. With BH I can tell right away if I am going to lose or not. With shadow I feel like I can win any fight and it is just how I use my skills on how the outcome will be. Dose this make sense?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.