Give You More Money?

RobertFisher

ATTENTION (You have 1 day of play time remaining. When your play time runs out, you will be billed automatically.)

and all this god damn downtime.

YOU REALLY WANT ME TO MAKE A DECISION RIGHT NOW (within 24) hours. over whether to continue playing/playing SWTOR.

I WILL SAY NO.

this game is a joke.

its not finished.

its down all the time

the ui is retarded.

the guild functions are non existent.

the micro/macro / custom builds and customisation of characters is a sham.

lack of pvp mini games (random order) + only 3

instances / dungeons just being repeated all the way to lvl 50.

comon. not to mention there is no HD graphix. they are still dx9. with no AA or correct LOD.

so servers down. 1 day left. and you want some more money from me?

NO!

Ok?

Feel better?

If you really were so disinterested you would leave without the desire to ragequit. All you are doing is looking for social confirmation of your opinion. You aren't that important.

Bioware made him so disinterested, this isn't a ragequit because he got ganked a few times u know. This is a ragequit out of pure frustration, I feel this person.

The servers are down every 2 days, and in Europe this is every 2 days of morning -> afternoon playing times. Now I'am gonna assume your an American and you got your down times in the middle of the night. So either **** or don't post this crap.

Bioware made him so disinterested, this isn't a ragequit because he got ganked a few times u know. This is a ragequit out of pure frustration, I feel this person.

The servers are down every 2 days, and in Europe this is every 2 days of morning -> afternoon playing times. Now I'am gonna assume your an American and you got your down times in the middle of the night. So either **** or don't post this crap.

I am an American. I also work 2nd shift and am awake through the night so this effects me every time just as much as it effects you. Am I butthurt? No.

What else are you going to play?

I agree this game has significant problems.. and when my 30 days ran out in january i didnt resub at first.. but then i realized there wasnt anything else worth playing MMO-wise.

If you picked up swtor, i think its safe to say you are bored to death with WoW. So cross that off. I suppose you could play Rift for a couple more months before its shut down. EVE Online is still around right?

Dont renew your sub if you want, but guaranteed you'll be back once you realize TOR is currently the best of limited options right now.

I shouldn't say "best". It's the most viable option..

Ok?

Feel better?

If you really were so disinterested you would leave without the desire to ragequit. All you are doing is looking for social confirmation of your opinion. You aren't that important.

But yet you felt it important enough to post on.

But yet you felt it important enough to post on.

I'm not the one looking for social confirmation. I'm merely the person pointing out that people aren't going to quit because people like the OP are telling them to. Adults make up their own mind, believe it or not.

no im from NZ (New Zealand) i struggled to obtain a copy off in this distant land.

start playing it realise. its a joke.

feel kinda ripped off actually. "game content" is great. i love bioware style and attention to detail. however.

pvp = boring as hell. same "button mash 4,4,4,4,4,4,4,1,2,,4,4," with no end. no real skill needed. the difference between 1 player and the next is Minimal.

the extra content you expect all MAINSTREAM mmo's to have. just isnt there.

I KNOW at least when rift launched it was as "PACKED" full of stuff and alternatives you could do. sure it may have only had 3 warzones also. but at least it was cross server.

and not to mention. a LFG system or perhaps. GUILD acheivements. or ranking/rating systems. multiple ways to customise your characters "appearance" and "builds" so you werent like everyone else. even tho you were.

SWTOR feels like someone got the source code for "ANARCHY ONLINE" and ad tryed to make MASS EFFECT style graphix/skins for everything.

Hi.

While we do welcome all feedback, both positive and negative, we ask that your feedback be constructive. For better understanding on helpful feedback, please refer to this sticky by Allison Berryman. We are closing this thread, but do strongly encourage anyone who wishes to submit feedback to please do so. We only ask that when anyone posts new feedback, it is done in a constructive manner. We understand that you are frustrated, but there must be standards when it comes to what kind of threads are left open for discussion.

If you have a suggestion for or complaint about Star Wars™: The Old Republic™, then we encourage you to please place them in one of the following threads:

The Suggestion Compilation Thread - Regularly updated!

Ultimate Bug List

Thank you!