"We Criticize SWTOR Because We Care"

iheartnyc

Wow. What a terrible argument.

If you ever have kids, please, please don't criticize them EVERY 5 MINUTES about the same thing, over and over and over again, because "you care." They will develop serious emotional and psychological problems, and I don't want them to hurt my kids later on.

That's not caring. That's selfishness and your frustration acting.

If you ever have kids, please, please don't criticize them EVERY 5 MINUTES about the same thing, over and over and over again, because "you care." They will develop serious emotional and psychological problems, and I don't want them to hurt my kids later on.

I approve of you......

A very good analogy.

I was always taught if you punish your kids, they will make you proud. If you don't, they will disappoint you. That's how I raised them and that is how they raised their children, and so on and so forth.

I believe that the same principle can be applied here, so long as people don't abuse it.

And of course, they do.

I was always taught if you punish your kids, they will make you proud. If you don't, they will disappoint you. That's how I raised them and that is how they raised their children, and so on and so forth.

I believe that the same principle can be applied here, so long as people don't abuse it.

And of course, they do.

Yes. And at what point does telling your kids every five minutes, "hey, the neighbors kids are better than you" followed by, "you're stupid" or "you're broken", every 5 minutes, constitute abuse?

Tell me I misread this and you didn't just compare criticizing a video game as being the same as critiicizing your children? lol....

Video games do not have emotional feelings Iheartnyc. This comparison is insanely ridiculous.

This must be your 100th thread that will get closed today.

Tell me I misread this and you didn't just compare criticizing a video game as being the same as critiicizing your children? lol....

Video games do not have emotional feelings Iheartnyc. This comparison is insanely ridiculous.

You did misread this.

"We criticize because we care." Read that part again.

A very good analogy.

Quite the opposite...

Those who never criticise their kids fail their children alot more than those who criticise them...

Kids will never know if they can be better unless being criticise by person of authority... which in our case of tor is MONEY!!!! and subs!!!!!

While realising that each persons personality needs different approach criticising to certain extent is needed for each personality.

Yes. And at what point does telling your kids every five minutes, "hey, the neighbors kids are better than you" followed by, "you're stupid" or "you're broken", every 5 minutes, constitute abuse?

I don't understand. What are you trying to say?

I was saying that we should point out flaws and what not, but with restrain and continence.

If I didn't make that clear enough, than I'm sorry.

Seriously? SWTOR is like a little kid? Gimmie a break. Only good things come from healthy discussion and an honest critique. Or are we too P.C. to offend Biowares sensibilities?

Didn't say that. I'm saying, it's ridiculous to justify incessant criticism because "you care." The two are logically inconsistent.

Well my father did and I didn't end that bad ^_^

They can also develop a strong personality and learn to never give up, always continue going forward no matter what. They can also learn that there's always space for improvement.

Just saying :p

Horrible analogy. So by your logic if your child was about to jump off the roof of a building you wouldn't 'nag' him by suggesting to take the stairs. You are a wonderful person.

Uhm...I wouldn't nag him. I'd knock him out and drag his butt home.

Well my father did and I didn't end that bad ^_^

They can also develop a strong personality and learn to never give up, always continue going forward no matter what. They can also learn that there's always space for improvement.

Just saying :p

Really? Every day, constantly, non-stop? It was all negative reinforcement? Wow. You are an exceptional person then.