The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

reward those, who would still stay with the game?

Zintish

Greetings!

Off course, this is another topic concerning server downtime and patching.

But message is different, so post is separate.

Have developers thought about possibility rewarding their paying clients with extra play time for every patching apart from weekly maintenance? This is what Blizz did at beginning of WoW and what made ppl just a bit more happier.

I take we all are sick of endless rage posts about server downtime. But TBH, if someone had decided that this beautiful day would be all about new explorations in SWTOR universe and nothing more but instead gets msg like "ohh, we are patching again, get back in 4 hours or so", her day is ruined.

So basically at this moment I am paying people to ruin my beautiful day expectations. Sad.

WoW didn't give free time from day one. Anyone who believe they DID is either remembering things wrong, or is flat out fibbing.

I really like the one out there saying WoW gave entire free WEEKS for 8 hours of down-time. Gee, how come I never got any of that??

WoW didn't give free time from day one. Anyone who believe they DID is either remembering things wrong, or is flat out fibbing.

I really like the one out there saying WoW gave entire free WEEKS for 8 hours of down-time. Gee, how come I never got any of that??

I have gotten free time in vanilla cuz of all the down time but not recently.