Think they will make a KOROR 3 now?

Fomby

Ok so, they have had their fun making (what they hope is) a cash cow mmo, and obviously they have a lot of work to do with it still. But do you think that a true sequel will ever come out for KOTOR?

I usually picture bioware as a company with great storytelling abilities. But even with the new direction they took mmos with this one, there is only so much story you can have in a mmo. (which is paltry when compared to a regular rpg)

Ok so, they have had their fun making (what they hope is) a cash cow mmo, and obviously they have a lot of work to do with it still. But do you think that a true sequel will ever come out for KOTOR?

I usually picture bioware as a company with great storytelling abilities. But even with the new direction they took mmos with this one, there is only so much story you can have in a mmo. (which is paltry when compared to a regular rpg)

No, they won't and your last paragraph is all sorts of wrong. There is plenty of room to tell good stories and expand in an mmo. why do you think there hasn't been a Warcraft 4? They've been telling that story through WoW.

Whaaaaat? Maybe I have a skewed perspective of wows story telling, but the amount of story that that game has is incredibly limited in my experience. (I did stop playing after wrath of the lich) I like the quality of their story but there just isn't much of it for the amount of play time envolved.

Kotor 3 is already announced for all the people who are saying it'll never happen. it is projected to take place 14 years after the events of the exile in KOTOR 2. it is projected to be released in about 2-3 years.

do you have a link or a source? I would really want to read this. don't get my hopes up.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.