Anyone else think that luke looks like justin bieber?

iloveicarly

Ok, there's a couple things wrong with this statement beyond it's inherent stupidity.

If there were similarities between Mark Hamil and Justin Bieber, (and I'm not saying there are), youi'd have to say that Justin looks like Mark, since Mark is about 40 years older than him. Also, you may be too young to remember this, but Mark Hammil was killed in a car accident between Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi. All the rest of the film and concurrent work done by "Mark Hammil" is in reality done by the twin brother of the late man, Mank Hammil. Any "Mark Hammil" you see in any film or television credit after 1980 is just a typo.

Edited by wesmarshall

Ok, there's a couple things wrong with this statement beyond it's inherent stupidity.

If there were similarities between Mark Hamil and Justin Bieber, (and I'm not saying there are), youi'd have to say that Justin looks like Mark, since Mark is about 40 years older than him. Also, you may be too young to remember this, but Mark Ha.mil was killed in a car accident between Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi. All the rest of the film and concurrent work done by "Mark Hammil" is in reality done by the twin brother of the late man, Mank Hammil. Any "Mark Hammil" you see in any film or television credit after 1980 is just a typo.

Don't even joke about that! :( Mark is a good man, he voices the Joker! Never really understood why he was never casted for a good guy role after Star Wars though, I thought he did fine.

All kidding aside, after RoTJ he really was in a horrible car accident and the long recovery made him miss out on any subsequent roles he could have gotten. It's a shame, really. If you watch the Christmas Special you can see him right after the reconstructive surgery where he looks like a pink-faced little girl, and Carey Fisher coked up to her eyeballs.

Don't even joke about that! :( Mark is a good man, he voices the Joker! Never really understood why he was never casted for a good guy role after Star Wars though, I thought he did fine.

He was for a few things, but one thing haunts his career to do this day. Luke Skywalker.

In all honesty, I can't imagine any Joker in any adaption of Batman without Hamill's voice.

Mind you, Kevin Conroy is the voice for Batman as far as I'm concerned, so maybe I'm just biased:cool:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.