Warzone win not counting

aenderung

Please

fix

this

bug.

Seriously? Either change your daily, or fix your game, cause this has been going on since release and I haven't seen anything fixed. Change it to played if you can't promise that it will work. Stop making me play 6 games just to get it to count 3.

THREE WINS in a row did not count. I am paying bioware to waste my time with a bug around since day one.

I am the most loyal bioware fan ever, but this is embarrassing.

You have had all the time in the wolrd to fix this and you do nothing.

The pvp has become unplayable simply because bioware is legitimately incompetent as a developer. Game breaking bugs exist and no one does a thing. Nor is anything done to inform the community about plans to deal with these issues.

This game has become a complete joke.

I keep spaming the **** out of them about it, I'm so sick of lose like maybe 10 game and then getting that one win and it not counting, HOW HARD IS IT TO FIX SOMETHING LIKE THIS? or even change it! to play a wz that one seem to work at less. :mad: Face.

I may have stolen someone's win. Started 30 minutes ago with 0/3, 1 win in huttball (counted), 1 loss on alderaan (didn't check the mission, it was untracked), 1 win in huttball, and suddenly the mission was complete. No idea what happened or why, but I guess I'll take the champ bag with 7/15 champ/cent comms. Saddened to hear this isn't fixed. Well, not saddened, frustrated.

How hard is it to move the code for incrementing/detecting completion of this mission to the location where tor decides which header to display (victory/defeat)? Enough with the "possible fixes" that apparently work as well as the legacy system rewards. At least one of those is acknowledged to be vaporware.

Agreed that this bug is especially infuriating since you depend on your teammates to actually play like normal people rather than morons to even achieve a win in pvp, period.

Taking 3-4 hours to claw out 3 wins due to a) player ineptitude b) flawed pvp design and c) this bug is beyond maddening.

I read this in another post but it seems to work. If you go into the wz without tracking the quest and then track and untrack during the battle it will count. I used this method today and had all the wins count. Good luck.

I read this in another post but it seems to work. If you go into the wz without tracking the quest and then track and untrack during the battle it will count. I used this method today and had all the wins count. Good luck.

Tried this, didn't work for me. I'm stuck on 8/9 of the weekly and 7 consecutive wins have not counted.

Just had someone say this in ops chat, and it seems to hold true so far:

If you score 6 points to win Huttball, it will not count towards the daily. If you win by having a lead as the time runs out, then it works fine. I don't know if there are other situations that make it break, but seems to be one of them.

When it bugs out, no one on the team gets credit. It has nothing to do with tracking or not tracking the quest, or whatever other workarounds people have been suggesting.

Edited by Illidor

My last win of 2 that somehow counted for 3 was a 6-0 Huttball win, so that theory's out. Folks in the match were worried about it too, but it was fine for me. I've had it count before as well. I think we're still out on a common theme besides poor coding and dev->patch note writer communication.

My last win of 2 that somehow counted for 3 was a 6-0 Huttball win, so that theory's out. Folks in the match were worried about it too, but it was fine for me. I've had it count before as well. I think we're still out on a common theme besides poor coding and dev->patch note writer communication.

Hrm, okay, thanks. I know in this specific example, we were up 5-1 and just holding it to let the time run out, when two douchebags grabbed the ball despite repeated warnings not to score, and decided to "test the theory". The win did not count.

Could be something stupid like 6-0 works but 6-n where n > 0 doesn't. I don't recall all the 6pt matches I've been in, but I'll keep an eye out. I've pretty much just given up on anything working and I'm getting my motivation from wz comms with dailies being a "bonus." Set a low bar, ya know :)

Please

fix

this

bug.

Seriously? Either change your daily, or fix your game, cause this has been going on since release and I haven't seen anything fixed. Change it to played if you can't promise that it will work. Stop making me play 6 games just to get it to count 3.

Its not a bug silly.

Its a RNG system, you win a warzone and there is a random chance of you getting credit for the win.

Just had someone say this in ops chat, and it seems to hold true so far:

If you score 6 points to win Huttball, it will not count towards the daily. If you win by having a lead as the time runs out, then it works fine. I don't know if there are other situations that make it break, but seems to be one of them.

When it bugs out, no one on the team gets credit. It has nothing to do with tracking or not tracking the quest, or whatever other workarounds people have been suggesting.

Not true, have had win count for 6-0 and no win count for 5-0 holding ball until time runs out.

Personally this is b.s. I have paid to have a service provided. That service requires me to invest my TIME to ensure that I enable this service to work and provide the appropriate rewards based on criteria It asks me to accomplish.

If that service should not work for whatever reason then as a PAYING customer I should be either refunded for my time or compensated for the time invested until the service is actually working.

I understand that this game has only been out for 1 month however let me ask you this; if you all bought a TV that promised to have perfect clarity when watching it but didn’t deliver that promise 50% of the time what would you do? Ask for your money back or ensure some sort of compensation or say… its only been available for 1 month… they’ll fix it eventually.

I know what I would be doing and as a PAYING customer im pretty sure I have every right to be entitled to compensation.

Edited by Shakydvs