*Post a Picture Of Your Setup*

Valeena

Aww, thanks. :] When my desk was bigger, I use to "nest" so it would get quite messy LOL. Now I don't have enough desktop space, which is a good thing. & don't be shy, no one will judge you!

Ahh, that chair is awesome. My hubby uses 3 monitors too. I don't know how you guys do it, I stare at it and I'm like 0_0

Well, I'll maybe sort something out eventually. I'll try not to forget to change the desktop bg too. ;)

'studying' (you know, the act of having a textbook open nearby while actively doing something else)

Classic! :) I assume the game runs nicely on the laptop? If so, that's cool. :>

What do you need to do to expand the game picture on to 3screens? just setup a sick resolution and can i do it with 2 screens also?

Under monitor settings in Windows, there will be a setting to expand the screen area across 2 screens. I'd be more specific, but I don't know what version of Windows that you are running. I believe that 2 monitors are supported in Windows and to add one more would require a purchase of a multi-monitor adapter. Search Tiger Direct for multi-monitor adapter and you'll see some of the devices I'm referring to.

Edited by Bamajawn

What do you need to do to expand the game picture on to 3screens? just setup a sick resolution and can i do it with 2 screens also?

2 screens you can do thru windows , to span 3 your going to need either Nvidia Nview surround using to GPUs in SLI or a single radeon card with eyefinity support .

I spy a Razer Nostromo, are they any good?

I've been thinking about getting one but the thumb stick always looks a little awkward for movement.

Yes! I love the Nostromo. It is comfortable, dependable, functional, and has a great software for programming macros. Though having to switch between the Nostromo and my small wireless keyboard to type while gaming can be hard to get used to for some games. I haven't tried to use the thumb stick because to me it just feels weird, although I do see people using it leaving more space for keybinds. I highly recommend getting one. :)