Post Your Numbers!

viettrinh

Hey --

I have a level 27 Sawbones Scoundrel, and this is the first healer I've ever played in an MMO. At this point, I'd like to gauge exactly where I stand as a healer, so I can decide whether my tactics are sound or if I need to re-evaluate my approach.

If you're willing, please post up your average healing totals in WZ's, your personal best in WZ's, your level, and your class/tree (if your best healer is not a Scoundrel). Needless to say, I'd like to keep exaggerated numbers to a minimum; I'm not here to pass judgement, simply to gather data from the SWTOR healing community as a whole.

To start, I am a Level 27 Sawbones Scoundrel who averages about 150K in WZ's, and my personal best was 215K.

Thanks.

Worse range will be about 150kish - This is dependent on the match, either my team sucks, enemy team is in hiding, or the match was soo fast I did not have time to heal much.

Mid Range - 200-250kish - Average game, but normally more healing on myself versus team heals.

High Range - 300k+ - 2 good teams, fights/matches last extremly long, or I became a pocket healer for a tank or something.

I've reached/topped 400k a few times, but that was finger mashing heal spamming of desperation kinda situations to keep team members up.

We aren't gonna pull the insane numbers sorcs/sages can (I've seen 500k-650k averages and even 800k once X_X)

Worse range will be about 150kish - This is dependent on the match, either my team sucks, enemy team is in hiding, or the match was soo fast I did not have time to heal much.

Mid Range - 200-250kish - Average game, but normally more healing on myself versus team heals.

High Range - 300k+ - 2 good teams, fights/matches last extremly long, or I became a pocket healer for a tank or something.

I've reached/topped 400k a few times, but that was finger mashing heal spamming of desperation kinda situations to keep team members up.

We aren't gonna pull the insane numbers sorcs/sages can (I've seen 500k-650k averages and even 800k once X_X)

What level are you?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.