What Legacy Level Are You?

GRINnBARRETT

Honestly, I was level 15 legacy and decided to stop and go on another server to play. My reasoining is simple. Once the legacy goes live and I am already high level in and I it get all these new goodies as well, it will take away alot of the fun. Kind of like starting a fresh game at mid to max level and you have all these new abilities.

For me a great MMO experience is the journey to the top and the memories. Also the drive to achieve goals for myself in the game. Like getting my ship for the first time in swtor was a great experience. If we got the ship at 1st level, it would not mean that much.

Well technically since we have absolutely no idea what the legacy is going to bring it is impossible to say if one is behind

we know it caps at 50

we know it is very easy to level it at 50

It could be something incredible and it could be something just meh

I think I am around 34, but honestly this is the first time I have even thought about it since it was announced because w/o knowing what it is there is no reason to strive to get it to 50

It may be something that means nothing to me

I'm L14 with one L50, 5 characters in the 20s-30s and two more in their teens. I suspect that by the time they implement the legacy system, I won't have any characters that could benefit from it

I worry about this also. Im level 13 or 14 i think with one lvl 50, a lvl 36 and a few in the 20s-teens. I already have an alt for every class i want to play.

When legacy is added, the perks need to be made applicable to existing characters, including a respec option if necessary. We shouldnt be punished for playing alts in a game where that is one of its only major strengths (due to heavy story focus) considering the system should have been complete for launch.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.