Time for a real woman!

Halaek

Mako and Vette (not sure on vette) use bodytype 1, which is pretty much the 'teen' body.

Try picking a face on body type 2, then switching to body type 1, you should notice that the face looks younger.

Body type 2 is average adult woman, body type 3 is brickhouse and body type 4 curvy.

This.

Vette was a slave. Mako was impoverished. I don't think they were frequently having three course meals of substantial nutritional value.

so much lols in these threads! thanks guys sure makes the night shift go alot smoother =)

There is a MAJOR problem in the USA. If you watched Doctor Oz yesterday would have seen it.

If you watch Oprah and such and think it's fact I think you have some deeper issues.

Anyways, got a family member who's recently gone into a center for eating disorders because he was done to 110ish and below, and was having real issues from it. The problem is people don't speak up about it and society typically thinks it's sexier anyhow and actually promotes eating disorders through horribly inaccurate and unrealistic standards of beauty.

He talked about how there was a 9 year old with Bulimia in the center. 9 years old. If you think promoting this sort of thing is healthy, you're probably just another mindless sheep anyhow.

Blah, gotta stop myself from ranting to a buncha yes-men on some crappy forum.

The females in this game are slightly steriotypic but not close to annorectic at all.

Ever seen 1 of those IRL, the annorectic version, tights as thick as your wrist and still walking around.

Sure the characters here all have the ideal proportions but they are not that skinny.