Pylons, still bugged + new bug

Now not only do we have to reset the instance every time we wipe..but tonight we finally had north fully solved and south had 3 solved, then we went to hit the console and the dang thing wouldnt spin, hit it 4 times (2 on each) and it just wouldn't move.

I'm unsubing next week if this encounter is still bugged..I don't need this frustration.

Now not only do we have to reset the instance every time we wipe..but tonight we finally had north fully solved and south had 3 solved, then we went to hit the console and the dang thing wouldnt spin, hit it 4 times (2 on each) and it just wouldn't move.

I'm unsubing next week if this encounter is still bugged..I don't need this frustration.

Not new bug at all if you guys have read the other 50 "PYLONS BUGGED" threads. If your 4th wheel on either side only has 1 spin required to finish, you can click the console but the wheel won't spin. exit area and reset zone to get a new wheel combo.

How do people not read this by now.

Not new bug at all if you guys have read the other 50 "PYLONS BUGGED" threads. If your 4th wheel on either side only has 1 spin required to finish, you can click the console but the wheel won't spin. exit area and reset zone to get a new wheel combo.

How do people not read this by now.

Better question, why would anyone think this is okay and not deserving of a hotfix? The developers have said that the biggest concerns to them in this game are fixing barriers to progression, story missions, etc. Well this is a huge *** barrier to raiding progression and it needs to be fixed TWO WEEKS AGO.

Better question, why would anyone think this is okay and not deserving of a hotfix? The developers have said that the biggest concerns to them in this game are fixing barriers to progression, story missions, etc. Well this is a huge *** barrier to raiding progression and it needs to be fixed TWO WEEKS AGO.

Exit area and reseting takes an extra 5-10 minutes tops to reclear. Not a barrier to progression especially when it's the last trash you have to clear in the entire zone.

Resetting the instance doesn't fix the problem.

Yes it does. You will get a new combination for the wheel. We've had to do it twice in the last 5 weeks and next time in 4th wheels were not 1 spin to solve. Skipped most of the trash, just cleared 2 packs and a pather or 2...took an extra 5-10 minutes tops. Solve south first as usual, get our loot.

No one is saying there isn't a bug, but there is a simple workaround for it.

Yes it does. You will get a new combination for the wheel. We've had to do it twice in the last 5 weeks and next time in 4th wheels were not 1 spin to solve. Skipped most of the trash, just cleared 2 packs and a pather or 2...took an extra 5-10 minutes tops. Solve south first as usual, get our loot.

No one is saying there isn't a bug, but there is a simple workaround for it.

Well you must be lucky. Didn't fix it for me.

We encountered a new version of this bug.

Basically the thing bugged as normal, and when we tried to reset the phase, the option was missing. We tried reforming the group, but the option was still missing. We could NOT reset the phase, so the pylons remained bugged and we couldn't progress.

We started HM EV last week only.

This bug was really pain in the ***. I can say we spend over 10h+ over this puzzle since last week with bug happening each time.

This week, we started again HM EV and it got bugged again.

I don't know how this bug is still on live game after this much time.

Just reporting in to confirm that on 8-man HM and 16-man normal we let south solve the puzzle first (no vent coordination for simultaneous clicking or anything, north just waited until they got the message saying south was solved and was waiting for them) and also made sure that the 4th wheel required more than 1 spin on both pylons. The encounter didn't bug out.

They rather fix some minor bug on Ilum that has been around for like 2 days instead of fixing any operation or flashpoint bug that has been around for weeks and months, some so severe it would even keep you from progressing at all. But this may be the goal here?

Up until this week I always thought, well the game is new, bugs will be there, just have to wait, but it actually gets worse every patch...

They rather fix some minor bug on Ilum that has been around for like 2 days instead of fixing any operation or flashpoint bug that has been around for weeks and months, some so severe it would even keep you from progressing at all. But this may be the goal here?

Up until this week I always thought, well the game is new, bugs will be there, just have to wait, but it actually gets worse every patch...

Majority of people doesn't raid yet, illum reaches out to far more players. EV has been bugged since weeks, you could easily clear the whole instance in ~45min if it wouldnt bug the **** out.

Its pathetic that with each bug fix more bugs are emerging. Well, i am already unsubbed, but i bought the game for 3 months so:D

Just thought I'd confirm what others have posted. Our nightmare ops team suffered with this bug for the past few raids till someone found out about the 'NSSN or SSSS' system. Although its an unnecessary bug to have to deal with every EV raid, I can confirm that if you simply follow 1 of those 2 systems (allowing south to finish first everytime etc), the pylons wont lockup.