What are YOU doing while you wait?

Ubuu

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cursing the crap out of this idiotic, none anounced "wave" rule to be able to play 5 days earlyer. I've seen bullfrogs before but this is outrageous.

Most frustrating is that I got an e-mail from where I ordered the game asking if I like it. Also they write me since Im experiencing it for several hours now If i can mail them my experience with it.

There goes the 5 day headstart.

Edited by Kasuki

Well, I've already masturbated once today, and I may again later before having to work. In the meantime, the same as most others, watching my email and surfing SWTOR related sites and forums.

yeah... same here actually... except having to go to work.

Not watching any livestreams, I have avoided everything even remotely spoilerific up til now. I guess I'll do what I always do: go for a jog, have some dinner, play some Skyrim or simply rot in front of the telly until sleep takes me, then spend half the night tossing and turning wondering if that damned email might have arrived in the meantime while I was sleeping. :D

Attempting to work, but failing completly :)

same here ... I keep daydreaming of what toon I am going to play first, meanwhile my phone keeps teasing me with all the emails I have received so far but not the one we're waiting for. <sigh>