What are YOU doing while you wait?

Ubuu

I am waiting while I wait. Staring at the screen with unblinking eyes, waiting for my email to pop up with one new message. Hoping with great anticipation that this message will come soon.

One message has already come. I urinated due to the extreme elation I felt at seeing the unread email. Turns out it was Humble Bundle 4. :mad:

Does anyone know when a schmuck like me who preordered a few days ago can expect to be playing?

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I preorderd Nov. 4th but it took Target till Dec. 3 to send me a damn early access code that actually works. I only had to call them 15 times about it, and 4 codes later, I get one that works. So with my luck My early game acess with be December 19th at 9pm Edited by Peroxide

i will continue to play League of Legends... watch WoWCrendors youtube page cause his skyrim thing is awesome, annnnd check my email every 30 minutes een though they arent sending any more wave till tommarow

I like that guy too, having alot of fun while watching his "how to win in..." series :)

I didn't pre-order till Dec. 8th so I don't expect to play until about 37 seconds before the general launch. In the meantime I can play WoW or some other game, like I did before this whole pre-launch thing. Or I could watch TV like I did when I was a kid. Or I could read a book like my parents did. Or, and this is the craziest idea of all, I could go outside and enjoy the fresh air, natural light, and the sounds of birds chirping. My point is there were things that humanity did, before Geoge Lucas invited us to play in his galaxy far, far away, that occupied our minds.

I've been going through the SWTOR online game manuals. Lots of useful information in there.

I don't want to get off topic, but, there's a game manual? In the downloaded version?

Well, now, don't I feel like an idiot. Of course there is a manual and it is found above, under the heading: Game Info. I hang my head in shame for posting such an obviously worthless question and apologize to those who wasted thier time reading it.

Edited by Tyedye
Not relavent

Well clearly I am here, watching the shenanigans, tomfoolery, and hijinks getting posted by a bunch of butt hurt kids who are incapable of comprehending simple English while I make fun of the n00b5 crying about how they can't play the game they paid for RIGHT now and have a right to play but I am also engaging in the diabolical act of slaughtering the English language myself by writing run-on sentences that seem to go on and on and on and on and on forever without really saying much at all but at least I'm not weeping on my keyboard because Bio and EA and god all hate me because they're not letting me play this game that I paid for before anybody else who paid for it gets to play it because that's how the world should work and just because you all don't understand how important I am doesn't mean that I am not the most important person playing this game so somebody please pay attention to me and give me a hug or call Bio and tell them to let me play already or this run-on sentence might go on forever and that would make me saaaaaaad.

TL;DR