How does one leave a guild?

Nosaj

I have not seen anything on how to actually leave a guild. Most of mine have left to play other beta's but I still like this game and want to play but I would like to leave my guild and possibly join a new one.

Thanks in advance,

Nosaj

Yes, /gquit, but that's the fast, easy, quitters way ...

Why not try something more fun, like sleeping with the GM's GF, inviting the guild to a nekkid raid run because you know of an 'exploit' that requires you to have zero gear on ... use your imagination :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just remember tho

That i have herd of guilds where the leader quits and the rest of the guild members are locked out from the guild tools.

It seems like there is a bug out there that, when a leader leaves guild without adding any other player to officer rank or any other type of admin rank, members will be locked out from guild management tools...

This is a rumor i have herd, NOT something i know

Edited by crazyplaya

• 4 weeks later...
Lol, why is there no apparent way on the interface to leave a guild? Seems rather out-dated to handle major operations like that with obscure slash commands...

yes obscure slash commands that have existed in every MMO to date. :rolleyes:

or, you know, you could just right-click on your character's portrait.

Tried that, and only saw the option to toggle pvp. And yes, a slash command is a fairly primitive way of doing things in a modern MMO game. Don't get me wrong. I love the game, but any function available via a slash command should have a UI element to perform the function as well. While I have been playing MMOs for years and am well aware of virtually every slash command, there are many people who haven't / aren't. No need to be offended.

• Like 1

• 4 years later...
  • 2 years later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.