Logging off for a few days.

ParaSwarm

I logged on after I got home tonight, looking forward to some pvp and working on my valor & gear. Instead, what do I find?

- Ilum no longer grants kill credit for the kill quest. I killed multiple people at several battles; still sitting at 0 kills counted toward daily/weekly.

- Ilum Objectives Owned buff not updating properly. We own all the bases except for one, I have no buff. We capture the last base and get Ilum, I get Objectives Owned x1 buff. They take it back, I lose my buff. So, no bonus valor for warzones.

- My quickslots are greyed out for no distinguishable reason. This is the most frustrating part of my experience tonight. I'm trying to PvP, I need to see my abilities and when they're available. Instead, they're all dark, with some crazy crap happening on them, and I can't tell what I have available, and I can't focus on PvPing.

I just hit 50 last week and I was disappointed with Ilum but I was still somewhat enjoying warzones and leveling my valor up. Now, not at all. I probably won't log back in until I confirm via forums that things have been fixed.

But the brand damage has been done. You obviously released a half-baked patch with very minimal testing and it's left a bad taste in my mouth. Now I don't foresee myself playing this game for very long, considering the quality (or lack thereof) of the updates and the lack of timely, PROPER fixes.

Get your **** straight. Your company can do better than this. This is really amateur and disappointing.

Half-baked patch?

Lol.

That's the entire game. They sat on the issues that have been around since Beta, the HUGE questions like Hi Res textures, then once that first month gets charged they start slowly admitting that they're working on some things.

I don't expect a perfect game at launch, but I do expect an honest development team. They haven't been very forthcoming about pretty significant issues, and the fact that they're just shoving more (broken) content down our throats is just... stupid.

If you want to PvP, go back to WoW. Seriously. These developers have completely ignored the 15+ years of MMO PvP (and MMO's in general *cough* User Interface *cough*) and didn't do a damn bit of research on what players enjoy and what they're tired of.

Oh, but hold on to your seats fellas! Ranked Warzones incoming! This is incredibly ground breaking and doesn't need more than a month of testing!

/rant

Edited by Stigas

Half-baked patch?

Lol.

That's the entire game. They sat on the issues that have been around since Beta, the HUGE questions like Hi Res textures, then once that first month gets charged they start slowly admitting that they're working on some things.

I don't expect a perfect game at launch, but I do expect an honest development team. They haven't been very forthcoming about pretty significant issues, and the fact that they're just shoving more (broken) content down our throats is just... stupid.

If you want to PvP, go back to WoW. Seriously. These developers have completely ignored the 15+ years of MMO PvP (and MMO's in general *cough* User Interface *cough*) and didn't do a damn bit of research on what players enjoy and what they're tired of.

Oh, but hold on to your seats fellas! Ranked Warzones incoming! This is incredibly ground breaking and doesn't need more than a month of testing!

/rant

+1 to you

Welcome to a beta you pay a monthly fee for.

I am starting to honesty feel bad for Bioware though. They have yet to really fix anything but their list of stuff broken? Grows bigger with every patch they implement. It seems everything that is exploitable/easy gets an attempted tweak from them and they break the game. Keep dictating my friends, its work....not working.

Edited by Clispin