Padme knocked up, but not by Anakin?

Gantoris_Aym

Anyone else think it's weird that Padme got pregnant from Anakin?

"Labyrinth of Evil" takes place right before ROTS and Anakin has already been fighting for some time, but then in ROTS he comes back to find out that Padme is pregnant? he has been fighting in the clone wars for about 2 years. and "Labyrinth of Evil" was preceded by "Jedi Trial" where he was passing the trials and commanding an army.

on top of that Luke has blonde hair. Blonde hair. Just saying. I'm just interested in the possibility of Anakin being a naive idiot.

Edited by Gantoris_Aym

Anyone else think it's weird that Padme got pregnant from Anakin?

"Labyrinth of Evil" takes place right before ROTS and Anakin has already been fighting for some time, but then in ROTS he comes back to find out that Padme is pregnant? he has been fighting in the clone wars for about 2 years. and "Labyrinth of Evil" was preceded by "Jedi Trial" where he was passing the trials and commanding an army.

on top of that Luke has blonde hair. Blonde hair. Just saying. I'm just interested in the possibility of Anakin being a naive idiot.

I saw him meet with padme on numerous occasions during clone wars series, which are cannon, so I don't see any problem in them spending at least 1 romantic night.

Srsly so much fail in Star Wars atm and people try to find problems in this?

I saw him meet with padme on numerous occasions during clone wars series, which are cannon, so I don't see any problem in them spending at least 1 romantic night.

Srsly so much fail in Star Wars atm and people try to find problems in this?

Fail in SW atm? As far as I'm concern this year and last year have been pretty well.

Karen Traviss is the only fault I see in the EU besides the "multi-author" on one series plan. But I think they announced FOTJ was the last series to be like that. One can only hope.