pvp is more broken with every patch

JediGuru

No credit for fighting near base. Thanks now we have no choice but go out and get zerged by imps, you are forcing us to fight losing battles over and over. You have yet to even the odds or make it remotely fair, why do you hate republic?

I really feel for you pubs. As much as us IMPS are whining about the rule change, the pubs are definitely seeing the short end of the stick as they pretty much have to be forced into the zerg and they usually have no chance at looting boxes with all the Imps around.

I killed 3 by objectives... Still no credit. I also logged totally out , rebooted, and relogged. Still no credit near or at objectives. Your devs are the worst I have ever seen. I build educational games for a living and this garbage would not fly. Better be glad it is SWTOR thats the only thing carrying this PoS.

I killed 3 by objectives... Still no credit. I also logged totally out , rebooted, and relogged. Still no credit near or at objectives. Your devs are the worst I have ever seen. I build educational games for a living and this garbage would not fly. Better be glad it is SWTOR thats the only thing carrying this PoS.

if this game wasnt being carried by the star wars IP it would be a laughinstock, especially considering it cost 10 times as much as any other mmo to make

they achieved what it took galaxies years to do right in the beginning. Wondering if last few years will be good game play; opposite of galaxies was, bad *** beginning then sizzled and popped in the end. tiring updates promising to balance and no go there. I hated swg updates and this is purely a repeat of that failure. About to take the lost and just close my account ToR can enjoy the 77$ for the six months.