Top Ranked Merc Gameplay

MrTerrito

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe I should clear up a few things, as there appears to be some confusion.

1.) I'm top ranked by the community, saying you're a top ranked player without any evidence doesn't mean anything, there is a difference. I became Battlemaster on Jan 29th to become one of the first, it is documented, again, evidence.

Oh so you exploited your way to BM (btw Jan 10th yo, so not even close to "one of the first").

2.) Several people accused me of tracer missile spam, I don't use tracer missile, these are Trolls who save my video in their favorite places and goto watch it on their own to keep this strategy guide to themselves.

3.) The only people who dislike my video are either, Trolls, ignorant players, or jealous players. I'm not full of myself to ask fans to like my videos.

ignoring 2, cause i didn't say you were tracer spamming. Um I disliked it, not jealous, I'm a beast in PvP, and your full of yourself by just posting this and self ranking pvp.

4.) Nearly all opponents were lvl 50, with maybe 1-2 lvl 49s. Troll fiction being spread.

5.) I never played Rift.

6.) I'm not a Troll, but my threads attract them.

Your threads pretty much seem like trolling threads. So either you really are one of the greatest trolls I've ever seen, or your just delusional.

swtor celebrity the first month and a half in, oh boy.

video was boring, had the pub's had a brain in their head they would've focused you and you'd be dead. Got lucky is what happened when its 10 on 5 and no one focuses the healer.

The beginning was hilarious tho, powershot spam ftw xD

I think most of you know who I am at this point

Not sure if troll or just doesn't understand concept of this "most" word. Ah well, have fun wankin your epeen, bra. May you continue to be the best in your world. ;)

whats even funnier is the so called official vote is just some thread he made where people say their character names and get put on the list, as well everyone just made fun of mrterrito for sucking

that was the funniest part. better than his video by a long shot. Haven't laughed that hard all day, thank territo.

woooo

"... Top ranked ..."

On a game that has no rankings. BAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA!!!

I'm not clicking on your thinly veiled attempt to generate youtube ad revenue. Idiot.

Edited by Kheg

I think most of you know who I am at this point, if you don't I would recommend checking out my youtube channel or previous posts. A quick brief, my name is Territo, I'm a former WoW Gladiator, one of the first Battlemasters from my server, and one of the top ranked Mercenaries. I host server events on Veela, and this one was a great success so I thought I would expand my viewing audience because anyone who PvPs who isn't a Troll would appreciate this.

Now that I've earned your respect:

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXdVMkh0fGA

im tempted to reroll rep on your server just to gank you ... not many people can say that for themselves, be proud!

Well I am ranked #1 in the universe and say that you are ranked #29834729384729-3847one... since "rankings" are imaginary this is true.

Video is "watch me use my op pvp healer class to completely ignore people attacking me while I heal other people".

And being among the first battlemasters is like saying you were one of the first people to walk into Walmart when they opened this morning.

An Olympic competitor isn't a self-proclaimed great athlete just because they say so.

EXACTLY! Your self promotion does not mean you are a great merc. How does this not register with you? :confused:

Edited by Daqu

To be the top ranked Merc means also having the best of the best gear.

There are too many highly skilled people, and if your gear isn't tops, then you will fall to someone with equal skill.

List your gear for starters. Or even screenshot it. What's your crit/surge/power distribution? How are your HP, how is your Armor?

Once you prove to be legit in that area, I'll watch your video.

Now that I've earned your respect:

Not so fast, turbo

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.