Top Ranked Merc Gameplay

MrTerrito

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's trying to pull the Athene. Everyone knows by him now, but I remember his first threads in wow forums and how it looked exactly like this. He just trolled the **** out of everyone with his "the best paladin in the world" topics and it took quite a bit time before even the last people realized it. Though at least Athene, I suppose, is an ok player aswell.

But let's be honest, how obvious does it have to be?

Calling yourself a Top Ranked player doesn't mean anything to anyone but yourself in your own little world. There are Official Rankings on our server's forums, that is the difference between reality and wishful thinking. I'm not Trolling, and it is not my intention to brag, I deal with alot of ignorant people and I'm just trying to guide players in the right direction.

Calling yourself a Top Ranked player doesn't mean anything to anyone but yourself in your own little world. There are Official Rankings on our server's forums, that is the difference between reality and wishful thinking. I'm not Trolling, and it is not my intention to brag, I deal with alot of ignorant people and I'm just trying to guide players in the right direction.

1. the thread you created isnt official

2. no one even voted for you on your thread, you just added your own name to the list, infact numerous people said they never even heard of you/ that you suck

but please, keep bumping this

Edited by LanceUpercutt

1. the thread you created isnt official

2. no one even voted for you on your thread, you just added your own name to the list, infact numerous people said they never even heard of you/ that you suck

but please, keep bumping this

1.) It is official

2.) I originally didn't have myself on the list (even though I deserved to be), but then several people in the thread voted me so I said alright I'll put myself on there.

3.) I thought this thread died but a couple of Trolls like to keep bringing it back.

I'll make you famous

1.) It is official

2.) I originally didn't have myself on the list (even though I deserved to be), but then several people in the thread voted me so I said alright I'll put myself on there.

3.) I thought this thread died but a couple of Trolls like to keep bringing it back.

I'll make you famous

in what way is it official? i can easily make a thread on the server forums and have a "friend" "vote" for me, how many votes does it take? because all i seen was someone say X player is good, and get put on the list

who are the people in that thread that voted for you, last time i searched through it i didnt see anyone say your name in a positive light

Edited by LanceUpercutt

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.