1.1.2 Patch Notes - Ilum - Where are the real *********** patch notes?

Starbuckx

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems that from today Ilum is dead. Just spent 15 mins killing reps on Ilum. Got 0 valor, for 0 quest point.

I think main failure that mythic who failed with warhammer online made the pvp here. It is greatest failtu I see.

All the pvp in this game is:

1.Warzones which are broken from start (victories are not counted)

2.Ilum is broken at all today

PVPers can leave from here.

In the patch last week (or the week before, I forget) they changed Ilum so that you don't get credit/valour from someone recently killed.

If you're zerging at the base, it's likely that everyone you're killing has been killed already, and as such is worth no valour/quest credit.

This aint the reason atm. İts really buggy now. Ur normal kills just dont count.

So now, they centered the whole game around either cooperating with the enemy to get out of there asap or just riding laps while opening boxes that spawn soooooo slow. What was their actual plan with this zone? "Hey lets just open up a zone and let people run around and herp derp!

I think they just wanted to give players a logical place to go PvP at lvl 50 instead of messing around elsewhere in the game. That makes sense to me. That's why it is just big and has pretty scenery. It's just a large decorated space for PvP.

The mistakes have occurred with the dailies and the way they implemented a valour kill system that lead to wholesale exploiting.

This seems to be curbed to a significant extent with 1.1.2, hence the QQ posts with very little detail.

I have written it before and will write it again Bioware need to bug fix and get out of the world PvP mindset. I think they will move it in the write direction, but we are talking a few months before we see real progress.

I think Bioware is trying to see just how obnoxiously they can break a system and still get people to pay them money.

"How can we make a game barely playable, but have high subscription numbers?"

^^Most commonly asked question at BW Austin and where the majority of their budget went.^^

The timer may well be effecting all enemies in the zone for each one killed, but only sometimes.

When I was at Ilum farming this afternoon, you could get clusters of kills, three, four, as many as six. However, when some idiot used mortar volley with their +damage hack turned on and started a rout, no credit was given for any of the sixty of so Imperials that were run down by the Rep zerg.

I got my quests done through perseverance and plenty of suicides to get the counter working again. (Should be useful to the kill traders) The rage on my Ventrillo was legendary though. Customer satisfaction used to be important to EA execs when they did interviews. More BS, I suspect.

I am just Amazed.

First, no valor rollback for the exploiters who hit BM in a day.

Then they make it harder to get gear through reduced coms and valor.

On our server we are outnumbered 4-1 so the Imps pretty much can take it at will. Almost every single player who pvp's is a BM for Imperial.

So now we get less valor/kills anyhow, the gear gap keeps getting larger and larger as it takes us 5x as long to gear up.

Pretty much the LEAST FUN I've had in a MMO.

I don't mind the endless stuns that are not even on the table, or the fact that the mirrors are not really, or that without fail every single advantage goes to imperials....

I just want a chance to get my kills for the day, without needless "fixes" that continually break the game. Hello no WZ's wins counting?

Oh and one last thing, Bioware...you REALLY need to STOP LISTENING TO THE FAIL DEVS FROM MYTHIC. They are without a doubt the leading cause of all that is failing with your game. Go to your local city college and get some nerds who can actually program, because I can't possibly see how you can even think that these guys know what they are doing anymore.

Edited by DeadlyX

Basically if someone dies they give no valor for a period of time. This period of time has been extended. What it should be is if YOU kill a player they dont give YOU valor for a period of time. Is this too hard to code? If so then just shutdown your servers and quit the mmo industry, its a lost cause.

I agree with this.