• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's a thought Bioware:

why don't you test things before you release

them?

And actually TEST it on people with brains instead of letting fanboys play it for prestige.

As in...

let people play your upcoming patches THAT WANT TO FIND SOMETHING WRONG WITH THE GAME.

Edited by Jessicayla

Plz stop with the whine...get used to the new set up and let Bioware get on with fixing bugs etc

Do you mean Warzones counting as wins? Companion quest hotfixes? New patch was supposed to fix all that and failed miserably, lol.

Edited by darthtoph

they obviously dont want us to play this game anymore.

I usually frown to these kind of comments and just mentally mark them as trolls, but I'm having a hard time right now into disagreeing with this.

Edited by Infighter

So we go from the minor inconvenience of not being able to tell if a CD ability had 8 seconds left or was off CD to....

Healers can't tell if players are in range

Can't tell which abilities are active until after the GCD is up

Every button grayed out during the GCD which is causing the above problems

AND

Flashing lights that are just annoying

Ok, how they made this worse I have no idea :(

My main is a Marauder and I really don't see the issue. It's different, that's for sure, but the things the people are complaining about shouldn't necessarily be an issue. I know when I need rage, I know if I'm in melee range, and now I don't have to guess when the ability is actually off CD.

What I would like for them to add is my Blood Rage proc and such need to have bigger icons. I know their color and look so I can deal with it now, but as a good quality of life fix, bigger icons would be nice.

One thing is that the entire screen flashing after GCD is a tad distracting, I won't complain if it's ever taken out.

If anyone still doesen't understand what the problem is.

Here is an example:

http://i40.tinypic.com/vg0uma.png

I understand that the level of graying out for spells on gdc is not the same as the one on the regular cd, but they are too damn similar and it can be very hard to differentiate depending on the actual icon of the spell.

The simple solution is to remove the greying out for the abilities that are actually available, while the gcd animation is up.

I HATE this new cooldown . It hurts my eyes, why did they have to go change it again ! The way it was at first was GREAT , then the second change I got use to. Now this I can't stand, it really hurts my eyes and it's confusing as hell since a lot of my skills are blue color background . O god please remove this please ! Like today !

This is my first omg I hate this post .

I can see why people feel like their going to have a seizure, this is going to be a bad day for a lot people today physically.

Edited by Gunju

Seeing as alot of ppl are unhappy i consider this a factor for them to fix something, so sweeping an issue under tha carpet to fix another issue is kinda backwards thinking imo

If you give it a few days and get used to it rather than coming on the forums to complain...then it might not be an issue for you :)

My main is a Marauder and I really don't see the issue. It's different, that's for sure, but the things the people are complaining about shouldn't necessarily be an issue. I know when I need rage, I know if I'm in melee range, and now I don't have to guess when the ability is actually off CD.

What I would like for them to add is my Blood Rage proc and such need to have bigger icons. I know their color and look so I can deal with it now, but as a good quality of life fix, bigger icons would be nice.

One thing is that the entire screen flashing after GCD is a tad distracting, I won't complain if it's ever taken out.

That's bollox. I'm a Sentinel and as a Marauder you should know that certain abilities reset others. As it is now, you can't tell **** apart until the GCD is over. Do you PvP at all? If so then you would know that you trigger abilities BEFORE the GCD is over, as in, queue them.

Edited by darthtoph

i am amazed at how they manage to fck the game up, time and time again :mad:

I just don't understand it, this had to have been tested. There is absolutely no way anyone at BioWare didn't go, " WTH is this crap? My eyes are bleeding! "

Lord do I like this game, and I want this game to be awesome, but basic UI issues like this shouldn't be on its 3rd or 4th iteration since beta.

That's bollox. I'm a Sentinel and as a Marauder you should know that certain abilities reset others. As it is now, you can't tell **** apart until the GCD is over. Do you PvP at all? If so then you would know that you trigger abilities BEFORE the GCD is over, as in, queue them.

I agree im maurder class and now im spamming and jus canceling out abilities in use its beyond irratating

I will have to agree with this.

One thing was fixed, long CD abilities are now clear that they actually are not ready yet. However making that change globally really makes it damn hard to know what is going on during the GCD. This is a quite vital part since its during that you take the descision what todo next.

Please iterate this further. Also make it more moddable, adding a CD number, changing the colors etc yourself. The best would be if you could set different colors for out of range, to low ammo (in my case) and general CD. Make it optional and set by preferences. You will never be able to make a solution that makes all happy unless its possible to tweak it as a user.