PvE Mara Anni

Herblaw

How do they Perform in HM flashpoints.I'm only level 27 atm and i'm the kind of person to only have 1 character throughout the entire time I play an MMO.I plan on PvE being my MAIN focus in this game.What do you think about a end content/HM Fp ANNI mara?

Opinions are nice.rants are ok.Tips are greatly Accepts..

Please no Roll something else.

Edited by Herblaw

I don't even know what to say about that...

We're okay. Was kind of hoping you'd get it.

Average melee class with a vocal minority saying we're terrible and an even smaller minority who know what we're doing.

Your damage is competent enough to where bringing you for your group utility isn't a hindrance at all. If you have any specific questions about playstyles/how to do what you do check the guide in my sig.

Edited by Kibaken

We're okay. Was kind of hoping you'd get it.

Average melee class with a vocal minority saying we're terrible and an even smaller minority who know what we're doing.

Your damage is competent enough to where bringing you for your group utility isn't a hindrance at all. If you have any specific questions about playstyles/how to do what you do check the guide in my sig.

I got the We're ok thing. It was just the way you answered my question i didn't get.. It was like a serious but funny answer all in one...And im already looking at your guide.

They perform well if you have every single skill you get from the start keybinded. On the other hand Mercenary's tend to perform better with only 1 skill in their hot-bar pve wise anyway.

If I wanted easy i would have went merc... I like a challenge and I always play the underdog class :D Practice is what makes you good.I'm pretty good with mine while leveling but PvE such as Fp's and OP's will be considerably different.

Edited by Herblaw

I got the We're ok thing. It was just the way you answered my question i didn't get.. It was like a serious but funny answer all in one...And im already looking at your guide.

you must not use the internet much :)

thats the way the "cool kids" answer questions on the internet ... with youtube video links

It was like a serious but funny answer all in one...And im already looking at your guide..

I'm kinda like that.

you must not use the internet much :)

thats the way the "cool kids" answer questions on the internet ... with youtube video links

I'm pushing for half my posts to be clever links. Started with the three in the first post of my guide.

Edited by Kibaken