Any other Sith Warriors in here?

Lagerhat

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hilarious, only problem is this character was levelled by little chinesse people, and this is proven by the fact of how many unread messages there are, when being power levelled the guys don't bother looking at mail from the quests.

Would be legendary if it was actually you who did it bud....

From A real sith warrior!!

It's not *proof*, but it's a good indicator something fishy is up. Just because he has 50 emails waiting doesn't mean for *fact* he was had this botted, though - keep that in mind.

To those who think 52 emails is abnormal, there's a simple possible solution:

He has expired auctions, possibly from multiple days.

That having been said, congratulations on the cool feat of strength (or lack there of).

I agree with the majority of the posters here, don't pick an AC. I'm sure if you decide to pick one that you've had plenty of time to think about it.

Cheers

Edited by nnyone

@ All the "herpa derpa you obviously bought power levelling" people, I don't think he did (obviously I could be wrong, but I don't think so).

I levelled to 35 on my SW before choosing Juggernaut, and the lack of talents & AC abilities was noticeable, but was not as big a hindrance as people are speculating it is. Obviously it would get harder as the levels get in to the 40s, but if you're good enough I'm going to bet that a good player could do it. Voss/Corellia probably wouldn't be easy, but I'm betting they're doable if you've got the skill.

Personally I did the main Class + World arcs for each planet and the space dailies, the fact I was underpowered only started to even show around late Alderaan.

So I believe that he got this legit :/

I didn't read all the comments, but did anyone else notice that this noob didn't even turn off he helpful hints thing? I't s just minimized.

Yeah farming services wouldn't bother turning that off, making settings changes, choosing an AC or checking the mailbox.

;)

Definitely a few things here that seem suspiciously like a power-levelling service.

52 unread emails, possibly all the follow-ups from NPCs you get when questing. What normal player wouldn't check these? And the "Helpful Hints" window hasn't been cleared out?

However, he's got Huttball Pass hotkeyed, which suggests to me that he's actually entered that zone. Doubt a power levelling service would do that.

Edited by Azaranth