Make PvP attacks on speeders dismount!!

Axethales

Seriously... when you get attacked by MELEE on your speeder bike you should be knocked off.

I recognize that in PvE people like to blow through mobs and not get knocked off - I totally get that.

In PvP however... I've seen people on speeders get attacked by 2 melee, 1 caster and STILL get away.

I've even seen force choke followed by force push and the person was STILL on their speeder. I was thinking "got to be a bug".

Please fix - thanks.

Seriously... when you get attacked by MELEE on your speeder bike you should be knocked off.

I recognize that in PvE people like to blow through mobs and not get knocked off - I totally get that.

In PvP however... I've seen people on speeders get attacked by 2 melee, 1 caster and STILL get away.

I've even seen force choke followed by force push and the person was STILL on their speeder. I was thinking "got to be a bug".

Please fix - thanks.

I have been knocked off my speeder in both PVP and PVE. So it is possible. In fact when knocked off my speeder by another player it is all but a certain kill for them. In the time it takes me to stand up and cast anything I am usually aready down to half health.

Not saying it doesn't happen.

It usually doesn't happen, and to be honest when you get knocked off by 4-5 people you will die anyhow.

1 vs 1 i don't know why getting knocked off would be any different than a regular attack.

You got stunned and crit'd is my guess.

Edited by Axethales

I have been knocked off my speeder in both PVP and PVE. So it is possible. In fact when knocked off my speeder by another player it is all but a certain kill for them. In the time it takes me to stand up and cast anything I am usually aready down to half health.

I'm guessing you don't have speeder 3 training and a 110% vehicle. The basic speeder training will have you do a pancake on almost damage. The intermediate speed training gives you a chance not to flace plant, but the final training makes you impossible to knockoff. This applies to pve and pvp damage when on a speeder. I've had many a pot shot at Republics zooming by my sniper on Ilum without knocking them off their speeders (and vice versa). Best thing to hope for is a snare or root and hoping they fight.

The highest level of speeder is actually pretty durable. Sometimes I just walk up to the Republic base in Ilum mounted and I could get donw to 50% health before I'm actually knocked off. I don't see what's the problem with that since a guy on a speeder obviously cannot do damage without getting off it.

I think it's definitly attack specific. I've niot tried saber throw yet - will try it.

I see this on Ilum a lot... you have a group chasing people down as they mounted up and are getting away and they are blowing past people attacking them but they don't get dismounted.

I've survived this way, and been shorted out of kills this way.

All I'm saying is that when you get MULTIPLE hits on a guy they should be knocked off - no stun, just off speeder.

I think it's definitly attack specific. I've niot tried saber throw yet - will try it.

I see this on Ilum a lot... you have a group chasing people down as they mounted up and are getting away and they are blowing past people attacking them but they don't get dismounted.

I've survived this way, and been shorted out of kills this way.

All I'm saying is that when you get MULTIPLE hits on a guy they should be knocked off - no stun, just off speeder.

Saber throw is an automatic knockoff.

Throw, leap, game over.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.