Juyo

mikegoist

depends on the situation. Makashi (not in game) was designed to defeat saber duelists, and masters of the form often developed incredible footwork and incredible poise. Djem So, used by EP3 Anakin and EP 5-6 Luke is very direct, and very reliant on brute force. With the power of the dark side enhancing every strike it is often strong enough to shatter more delicate forms like Makashi.

Soresu and its' counter-part, shien, are very deadly and powerful forms, but through impervious defense. Soresu masters are rough to hit, and even tougher to hit with a full force, due to this form's shield of guards and parries. The lethality comes from attrition, the enemy cannot keep his strength up forever and when a mistake is made the Soresu master strikes. Shien acts in a similar fashion but its' focus is on lethal counters, turning the enemy's strength against them.

Lore- Juyo, form VII, the Ferocity form. Not very graceful or smooth, Juyo favored aggression above defense, and it's users often walked the path of the Dark Side.

Contrast with the other form VII, Vaapad, utilized by Jedi Master Mace Windu. Which is generally considered the ****** mother****er of forms.

"Predictably, he seeks to unbalance you with his erratic attacks. His technique is called Juyo, the most chaotic of the lightsaber forms. This form sacrifices much to bolster offense, leaving one exposed to attack by the Force."

―Kreia

In SWTOR- "Enters an offensive lightsaber form, causing your melee attacks to increase all damage dealt by 2% for 15 seconds. Stacks up to 5 times. This effect cannot occur more than once every 1.5 seconds"-tooltip

This is what I kept my Marauder in until I received Ataru form. I tend to be an aggressive played with my Marauder, so I relished the extra offense.

Edited by RoadtoArkham