What do you do in Real Life SWTOR player? And what class did you pick?

JohnExponent

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What do I do?

Everyday I'm trollin'(On WoW)

What did I pick? -Insert Generic Sith inquisitor here- Naww I picked JK

Why? Because I've never felt so invincible as a jedi guardian. I can kill anyone or anything. Almost. I've died probably in the single digits since I made it and I'm level 18(so far)

Edited by Jellison

Pretty cool thread. I'll play.

What do you do?

I am an analyst for DHS

What do you Play?

My main is a Smuggler/gunslinger

Why?

Because when I saw the video of dirty kick I knew I had to have the toon with that ability. Also space cowboy didn't hurt either.

I picked the first two since I played a Smuggler in my cousin's SW campaign (yes the WEG's one) [represent!] as a little kid and I always wanted to play a Jedi but couldn't as he ran a very tight Rebellion campaign. The Sith is because many of my friends are rolling on the Imperial side.

IRL: Work for a video game company (NO...not BW...sheesh)

IG: Jedi Guardian was the first. Then Operative. Realistically, I'm going to play through all the story lines.

Why: Because Luke & Obi-Wan were always my favorite Jedi. I did like Exar Kun before he went evil too, but he was more of a Sentinel/Battlemaster. Also because I like to protect my people. First one in, last one out...and don't you dare touch my sage/commando/smuggler healer. (-_-) imwatchingyou

Side-Note: Also played SWRPG. WEG & WotC actually. Always stuck our campaigns in the rebellion era too, but we had a tiny bit more freedom. Course...any Jedi character that made it obvious...got hunted down. =3

Edited by Moondragon

IRL: I am engineer, I build and maintain bridges.

In-game: My main is a Bounty Hunter, my alt is a Sith Sorcerer.

Why? Being a bad guy in the game is a fun way to relax and do crazy stuff you would never want to do IRL. Also, Jet Packs are cool (go go Jet Charge!)

Who am I?: Lead development tester.

What class did I pick?: Jedi Consular /Shadow /Balance

Why?: Because it's versatile and has a lot of tools at its disposal. Now give me more pants please..

Edited by Joeymtl

Who am I?

- Office Manager and former military

What class did I pick?

- Main: Trooper (of course).

- alts, Sith Warrior (in charge of Health and Safty and need to be nice to everyone at work so I need the release.....),

and Bounty Hunter ('cause Boba Fett ROCKS!) :csw_fett:

Who am I?

- Army (communications/electronics/servers)

What class did I pick?

- All? Well highest lvl is my SW (Mara), and down SI (Sorc), BH (PT), IA (Sniper), JC (Sage)

Why? cuz i want to enjoy storylines of every class thats what i love about this game, the story.

Since about 10 years ago I have been on permanant disability due to a diabetes related problem with my feet. I play SWTOR almost every day now sometimes to wee hours of the morning. I played WOW before but I grew tired of it. I prefer playing a tank class like warrior to healing or magic. I have a Jedi Knight/Guardian, and a Sentinel. I love this game to pieces. Thanks Bioware.

;)

In real life I'm an executive assistant, I attempt to keep folks inline and get everything done, but I spend a lot of time chasing them with a pitchfork ... oh, you know, nice e-mails. I picked a sorc, and spec full healing, as I do with every day I play.

Mother of two Special needs Kids.

Sage: I would heal the world if I could

Much respect. :) My sister is intellectual and speech impaired. I love her to death and she lights up my world.

Edited by CandiceAurora

Customer Service Rep for about 30 different clients and a sales rep for about 5.... so far.... work at a call center. I chose gunslinger because it would be illegal for me to Dirty Kick the center manager for dropping more clients on us all. Not to mention the story so far and the options of what i would say are creepily similar to how i would really answer someone.

Im talking in phone all day. I have a stupid smile on my face and sometimes I just want to tell the one im talking with to shut up and get a a live but I cant ...!! I just smile :)

I wanted something that kill things fast so I started with a sage but I found them to nice ...so now im a smuggler :)

Less nice talk ! :)

Anna

Who am I really? Army Retired

Well up until May 2010 I was the Senior Medical Sgt on an ODA out of Ft. Bragg NC. For those that don't know military jargon. I was a Special Forces Medical Sergeant. Lately I have been Contracting up until last week when a screw came out of an old injury I recieved from an IED. If I figure out how to post it to my profile I'll do it because I know there are those of you that like that sort of thing.

I play alittle of everyone but, my goto character is Jedi Sentinal.

Edited by SFMedic

Who am I?

By day, I am a humble temporary employee in a production plant, stacking pallets for a living.

By night, I am. . . still a temporary employee, but not on 3rd shift. ;)

What did I pick?

I've decided to main a Zabrak Trooper Vanguard, pure tank specs. I am the tank player in my guild and it's my favorite role. I don't care about what anybody else plays, as long as I get to take ALL the damage! \brick'd

What I Do:

I draw things, sometimes people pay me for it.

I contribute to making local bands look awesome; I edit, I film, and drive to shows.

What I Play:

Everything (PLAY ALL THE THINGS!.jpg) (I love the stories, it's what's keeping me here.)

Though Primarily I'll be splitting time between an Imperial Agent (I love the smarmy and the story) and a Jedi Consular (a friend and I will be leveling buddies and I'll learn how to be a heal-bot).