SWTOR : 10 Years Domination

JohnExponent

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I am hoping the genre will become more niched (is that a word even ?) again in the future, as the attempt at satisfying everyone generally leaves the product subpar in most areas.

Pretty much this.

I know its hard to justify spending gobs of cash on developing a game that's specifically catered towards a niche, but it really would solve a lot of the problems most post-WoW MMO's encounter with regards to trying to please everyone.

This. Like I said before.

the people that didn't like the game left already. There were 2 mil Boxes sold in December.

But since the numbers they gave last week, say 1.7 mill subs.

So tell me this game isn't doing well.

Give it a few months. A lot of people will have paid the first month either with a game card or they left the sub via visa go through.

The true measurement of the game will be in it's longevity.

Speaking with people in my office, there 1 out of 5 that bought the game still playing and even he's just waiting on something else.

Not great statistics, but from people I've spoken with, the game experience I've had, this is not going to be a winner in any man's mind. It'll go the same as STO is my bet.

My understanding is you cannot post to these forums if you don't have an account. Did they change this or are you full of crap? Or will you get the rest of your 30 days to tell everyone you are leaving? And was the first 30 days not enough time to figure this out or will we see you continue to post a month from now?

If your account has time on it, you can post. My account expires on the 18th and I have unsubbed. So, I can still post until the 18th.