The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Powertech BM Implants, Medic VS Eliminators

Zyller

So, im curious about how many are using the Medic implants or Eliminators. Statwise they are the same except Medic has surge crit and Eliminators have Power Surge, As for dps I prefer Crit > Surge > Power Anyone sharing that?

Edit had read wrong they had Power over Acc as the champs got but still.

Edited by Zyller

I started off with the Crit Surge Ones, then it goes to a point with my gear I needed more Power (Crit was stupid high)

Swapped those out with Elimin for Power+Surge.

figure out where you are in your stats and what gets you most improvement .

I started off with the Crit Surge Ones, then it goes to a point with my gear I needed more Power (Crit was stupid high)

Swapped those out with Elimin for Power+Surge.

figure out where you are in your stats and what gets you most improvement .

Hey man,

can u post your stats? how much crit/power do u have?

I have doubts about critical and power is good to have.

I think it depends on where your stats are now. I'll probably get one of each. But I generally prioritize Power over Crit once I get like 30% crit or so.

i must be crazy because my for my vendors the medic implants both say crit and alaracity.

the eliminator implants both say crit and accuracy. this is champion gear im referring to.

You must not be paying attention, because it says "BM" in the title. :D

Edited by Sevvy

Hey man,

can u post your stats? how much crit/power do u have?

I have doubts about critical and power is good to have.

Fully Buffed with Biochem Stim. (IA, and other class buffs) - This is with "Tech".

42% Crit (35% base)

82% Multiplier

+226 Power (+170ish base)

I'm still trying to lower my crit a bit more though to raise the power higher. Hoping to buy the IA Gloves to rip out the amazing power/surge enhancement they have in them >_<

Then it's playing a few warzones and figuring how if I like the feel of the stats. Which is a pretty simple test, do I die a lot more or do I win :)

Edited by exphryl