Ilum's NPCs Unbalanced versus Stealth Classes

Caelib

These Officer-level NPCs on Ilum that can see-through and break stealth from 25 meters is ridiculous.

Stealth classes rely on sneak attacks and now you're introducing "challenge" by taking away our stealth? I'm ok with this if you make it so these NPCs auto-attack non-stealth classes from 50 - 100 meters away.

The planet, in its current form is very, very unbalanced for stealth classes.

You're making assumptions about how people use stealth in PvE content, and you're very wrong. Try playing a stealth class to 50 and then you'll realize that your statement is absurd. Edited by Caelib

You're making assumptions about how people use stealth in PvE content, and you're very wrong. Try playing a stealth class to 50 and then you'll realize that your statement is absurd.

Hmm. I have a level 50 Shadow and I would stealth past quite a few mobs in dungeons. If I found myself lacking in levels for the next planet, I would PvP until I was caught up. By the time I reached Corellia, I was level 50.

Not so much an absurd comment.

Oh no, stealth classes can't stealth their way through npcs mobs like they usually do, they have to actually fight enemies to get their objectives done

Yeah - right...

Clearly you have NO clue what the OP is talking about.

The Stealth Detection range is TWICE the normal aggro range, that is, if you try to open with stealth you usually end up engangin MORE mobs and EARLIER.

Add in, thta ranged can use their CC without stealth/melee requirement, go figure why these mobs are OP.

I just think that it's stupid for them to be able to see me in stealth from a distance 4 times that of their normal aggro range. If they are to have detecting abilities, please let them just detect at the same range as they aggro. I hate having NPCs see me all the way from the other side of the NPC camp.

I had no problems with anything on my assassin. How odd, isn't it? Oh, wait, it must be the game! NEFR!

Or maybe you're not fighting the same mobs as Republic players?

Edited by Caelib