Revan vs Bane

BrandonSM

I'm at a tie. Been thinking about this fight for quite a while.

Bane in his prime Where he is an animal with no honor and would cut down most. A very exceptional duelist, a very powerful Force User and the starter of the RoT which brought the end of the Republic and the Jedi.

Revan touched both sides of the force, and in his prime would be Reborn. But, he went against Emperor Vitate and managed a knockback and then became a feeding source for Vitate.

And then 300 years later he went completely insane.

Edited by BrandonSM

Bane vs Revan, both in their primes?

I would say Bane, he was a very powerful and dominant lightsaber duellist, Was so fast he could stop rain from hitting him, and could take on his apprentice with her using a double bladed Saber and him using his hands, could take on multiple Jedi Masters and Knights (albeit with Zannah) whom were enhanced by Battle Meditation, and win.

His force power was immense as well, he brought down the entire temple on Lehon(maybe just entrance?), and numerous other feats.

In short, I believe Bane was more powerful over all, so Bane.

Edited by Rayla_Felana

Bane vs Revan, both in their primes?

I would say Bane, he was a very powerful and dominant lightsaber duellist, Was so fast he could stop rain from hitting him, and could take on his apprentice with her using a double bladed Saber and him using his hands, could take on multiple Jedi Masters and Knights (albeit with Zannah) whom were enhanced by Battle Meditation, and win.

His force power was immense as well, he brought down the entire temple on Lehon(maybe just entrance?), could take on multiple Jedi Masters and Knights (albeit with Zannah) whom were enhanced by Battle Meditation, and win, and numerous other feats.

In short, I believe Bane was more powerful over all, so Bane.

I agree, And most that are Revan's side say Revan taught Bane(There use to be a thread like this pre-wipe).

But Bane learned from Revan and he studied all the ancient or most of them. And he learned moves that were unheard of.