Bad design promotes ninja'ing of quest items

rdc_thirty

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know the quests I'm talking about, you click it and it spawns of group of mobs you have to fight. After you're done, you loot the thing you just clicked. Simply right? Wrong. That ********* standing behind you has free reign to ninja that quest item while you are not even allowed to touch it while in combat.

*** was Bioware thinking?

Yup, pretty bad design. The same thing happened to me the other night on Voss. Really bad way to do a quest object, luckily those are few and far between.

Its bad design and no amount of round logic or apologetics will change that.

That said.

Its not a HUGE priority. Its something to add to the list of things that need to be fixed thats all.

Why do people feel the the need to say " NO nothings wrong, you are wrong, its fine, you dont know how to play" whenever someone finds a problem.

Its a minor problem that needs to be addressed at some point. After the other larger problems.

No need to argue.

You are right it's better to claim BW is lazy and the game will fail because of this issue, that's some how helping things. The problem for me, is people can't see it as a minor issue, it has tp be some game breaking flaw or evidence or rushed design or something. Then if you don't believe the sky is falling you are a bio drone.

It's why you can't have a reasonable debate on these forums. For every reasonable posting there are 10 hyperbolic doom posts followed by 10 calls for the doom sayers to go back to WoW.

Children of all ages need their melodrama.