So I've started leaving warzones when I'm in a group without a premade in it...

moosedog

Because the pvp "daily" takes too long to finish, at about a 30% win ratio, with every third or so victory not counting because of the bug. It's taking 2+ hours to finish the "daily". I've found that my side loses the warzone almost every time we don't have a premade because the other side does have a premade. Before I hit 50 I loved pvping in swtor, but now it's becoming an exercise in frustration. I almost always have 300k plus healing(top heals) and about 40k damage on my IA op. Flame away, I'll keep alt tabbing out 'till i'm in a group with a premade.

let me know if it increases the old can't get credit for a win bug. interested to see because i dont leave warzones and rarely see this bug.

I hope you can find someone to leach off of so you don't screw ur own teams up. Caz I will tell you, your not helping even when u stay. diaf

You know what causes your side to lose? People leaving.

I have started leaving warzones that have 3+ people who don't even have sprint yet.

And I could care less what the dude quoted above or others of his mindset thinks. On my server the imps are very unorganized and seem to know next to nothing about wz goals or even how to use their characters. So a loss is a loss, wether I sit around and wait for it or not.

PVP dailies sometimes take TWO DAYS to complete. Its so frustrating that if I didn't enjoy my character so much I would roll on a different server.

If you want to faceroll extremely unorganized and obtuse imps, roll a republic character on Ajunta Pall pvp/rp west coast.

let me know if it increases the old can't get credit for a win bug. interested to see because i dont leave warzones and rarely see this bug.

I hope you can find someone to leach off of so you don't screw ur own teams up. Caz I will tell you, your not helping even when u stay. diaf

I was getting that bug long long before i started leaving warzones, and let me tell you, I'm pretty sure usually being top heals does help my group when I stay.

People do many easily avoidable mistakes constantly that causes us to lose. And the disadvantage about being on the overpopulated side is that there's just no end to the ocean of stupid you have to paddle through because people get lazy with Ilum. People who make mistakes they should have rectified and removed from their system while they were doing 10-49. Passing. Watching for blue beams. Watching for door bombers. People still can't do this correctly in almost every game. And the Republic opposition stays roughly the same size. It's a much higher chance they do know how to play more effectively, especially in teamwork. As time goes on, the chances of winning when enemy healers are present is becoming more and more bleak because people just fumble around and spill their droolcups when trying to kill anything. You can tell them whom to attack, and the game even does, too. They still don't. Why stick around with that handicap when you can hope to catch another bus that won't have them wasting slots on your team? Edited by Knifewrench

I have started leaving warzones that have 3+ people who don't even have sprint yet.

And I could care less what the dude quoted above or others of his mindset thinks. On my server the imps are very unorganized and seem to know next to nothing about wz goals or even how to use their characters. So a loss is a loss, wether I sit around and wait for it or not.

PVP dailies sometimes take TWO DAYS to complete. Its so frustrating that if I didn't enjoy my character so much I would roll on a different server.

If you want to faceroll extremely unorganized and obtuse imps, roll a republic character on Ajunta Pall pvp/rp west coast.

I was going to say how incredibly easy it is to get my dailies done and how I win > 60% of the games I play. I kept reading and realized that I'm on Sword of Ajunta Pall... I rerolled my 50 powertech to republic and have been ****** wz's ever since.

here is a thought... make some friends... make your own premade. Stop being a leach.

Here's a thought, queue up premades against other premades, let puggers pug against other puggers. Stop being a leach.

Hey, here's a thought, ya'll. How about you spend less time ************ at each other about a stupid video game and more time learning how to spell simple words like "leech". :p

Edited by belialle

There's 0 incentive to stay in a losing Warzone post Valor rank 60.

This...

I don't mind losing a game on equal terms, but I am not going to be a beating sack for some premade, when I solo queue!

Premade vs Premade = OK

Solo vs Solo = OK

Premade vs Solo = ***, Bioware?

Hey, here's a thought, ya'll. How about you spend less time ************ at each other about a stupid video game and more time learning how to spell simple words like "leech". :p

oh noes, my spelling has been corected on the intrawebs! I must to go kill mysefl now!

spelling is a crutch btw..

Moose, you remind me of another moosie from war. Solo and selfish. In the end I assume that because every mmo i have played they have some sort of deserter debuff, your care free leeching will be over soon.

1 person doesn't win wz's. Newbie's need to learn too. Exploiting game mechanics, until you find a team worthy of you IS Leeching.

When a fight happens, it is never equal. You are looking for the advantage, which means your winning WZ's without a challenge. You and players like you create problems in these games. Racing for a gear advantage. exploits and hacks. Despicable.

You know what causes your side to lose? People leaving.

not really... 6 geared players even not premade just in full pvp gear will destroy totally every even premade not geared team... I have seen such examples.... not so long ago there was 6 players from one guild and what? all of them had hp around 12k-14k ****** gear and we loose 6:0 ..standard result at wz's when you fight agains team where is at least 4-5 players with gear.

as many players before noticed there si too huge gap in gear between starters gear and champion not mention about battlemaster.

and ... the best way to save the time is actually quit wz when you see hp of players....because developer forgot about such basic feature like some "deserter debuff" which is in any other mmos....

Moose, you remind me of another moosie from war. Solo and selfish. In the end I assume that because every mmo i have played they have some sort of deserter debuff, your care free leeching will be over soon.

1 person doesn't win wz's. Newbie's need to learn too. Exploiting game mechanics, until you find a team worthy of you IS Leeching.

When a fight happens, it is never equal. You are looking for the advantage, which means your winning WZ's without a challenge. You and players like you create problems in these games. Racing for a gear advantage. exploits and hacks. Despicable.

"DE-SPIC-ABLE!"

you just got PWNED OP and anyone who plays/thinks as you do! :p

I dont give a **** what anybody else thinks about my leaving a warzone or what bioware might try and do to prevent it, i cant stand huttball yet i'm i'm consistantly forced into games. Not to mention the fact that many teams i've been part of do not play as a team. Getting mobbed by enemy players without any support from your own team mates makes the game point less and so i'm happy to leave them to their failure.

how is it leeching? how in any other way other than your perception is looking for a team as good as you leeching i figured the leeches were the 4 pre lev 25's literally leeching from the players with enough skills to compete with a premade.

how is it leeching? how in any other way other than your perception is looking for a team as good as you leeching i figured the leeches were the 4 pre lev 25's literally leeching from the players with enough skills to compete with a premade.

Why would valor rank have anything do with skill or gear? I've seen a few War Lords with crap gear (ilum campers, rofl) and I've seen Glads with full sets of Champion. All valor ranks mean are time invested and a potential to have gear (based on RNG).