If I want to..

Blitegrave

level effectively and efficiently with little to no downtime, would you recommend leveling with Annihilation or Carnage with either Vette or Quinn? Currently i'm leveling as Carnage with Quinn as my companion, the spec seems to have decent burst making for a few quick kills...a few. I'm level 37 and looking for some help from you more experienced Marauders. Thank you for any helpful information you can provide.

level effectively and efficiently with little to no downtime, would you recommend leveling with Annihilation or Carnage with either Vette or Quinn? Currently i'm leveling as Carnage with Quinn as my companion, the spec seems to have decent burst making for a few quick kills...a few. I'm level 37 and looking for some help from you more experienced Marauders. Thank you for any helpful information you can provide.

Switch to annhilation the next few levels, that spec is def the best for leveling as it offers better healing.

If you stick with carnage, like you have this whole time, theres not much anyone can tell you hot to make life easier, only that it will get harder, especially on planets like belsalvis and Corellia where some pulls involve 2 strong mobs.

I've been Annihilation since day one, and damn was I right. I'll admit I was Carnage at the start, being so excited and movement speed increase at lvl15... then I found out that was the only thing really great about the spec, so I switched to Anni.

Needless to say, WZ's are a piece of cake, frequently topping the boards, did the Taris Bonus Series in about half an hour, no problem at all.

I'm level 38 right now, just got Undying Rage, even more grapage in WZ's.

So i'm level 40 now, and using Annihilation spec....loving it. My question now is, does the Annihilate ability replace anything? seeing as how my bars are completely full and i'm bouncing around keys alot. Where is that ability in your guys rotation in PvE/PvP?

So i'm level 40 now, and using Annihilation spec....loving it. My question now is, does the Annihilate ability replace anything? seeing as how my bars are completely full and i'm bouncing around keys alot. Where is that ability in your guys rotation in PvE/PvP?

Vic slash pretty much.

priority system

Annihilate > deadly saber > rupture.

Why is annie first? Cause if you miss, the stacks will reset on you

Edited by Kodokai

I've been Annihilation since day one, and damn was I right. I'll admit I was Carnage at the start, being so excited and movement speed increase at lvl15... then I found out that was the only thing really great about the spec, so I switched to Anni.

Needless to say, WZ's are a piece of cake, frequently topping the boards, did the Taris Bonus Series in about half an hour, no problem at all.

I'm level 38 right now, just got Undying Rage, even more grapage in WZ's.

Pff, get to 40, Annihilate is TEH SHEIT!

Vic slash pretty much.

priority system

Annihilate > deadly saber > rupture.

Why is annie first? Cause if you miss, the stacks will reset on you

I'd rather Rupture > Annihilate, it gives you way more Rupture uptime (also using Vicious Slash for cd resets), which in turn gives you more heals and rage.