List of force powers not useable in SWTOR by Sith/Jedi

Seeiphiel

I must have been the only one that noticed... YOu said satele shan used it with Revan... First of all Satele is a ****... second that would maker her 300+ years old. It was Bastila Shan that Used it.... Just saying

I mean Bastila Shan used it in KOTOR, someone else noticed it earlier. Error corrected.

You should use more memes. It is carrying more weight here instead of reason. :rolleyes:

You aren't actually using any reason either. I highly suggest actually....reading the page linked to. There's even a source at the bottom that has the actual sources used and more extensive information.

But we aren't here to hold your hand, that's your job.

Edited by terminova

Force JUMP,...not force leap,....big big big difference. The ability to jump straight up really high. To me it's a game breaker not having that in the game. Getting to some datacrons would be easier so they would have to compensate somehow for that,...sure it could be worked out

Force SPEED...ability to run very fast for a short period

Force VISION,...the ability to see through walls. No end to the amount of Force powers they could add to this game....it's a game right? Last I heard it was

If you played a Sith Assassin you should know there already is an ability where you can run really fast for a short period of time. :)

But I completely agree with you that there should be an ability to jump really high, I mean, first time I saw that, was the first time I was really hooked to it as a kid. I loved how being able to jump really high, and basicaxlly all Star Wars games made before this has had that. Not having it in one of the biggest Star Wars games, seems a bit not thought through.

Gief a uber high jump skill roxxor poxxor. :)

You aren't actually using any reason either. I highly suggest actually....reading the page linked to. There's even a source at the bottom that has the actual sources used and more extensive information.

But we aren't here to hold your hand, that's your job.

Exactly.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.