Show space missions in galaxy map

Agathorn

Whenever I have a mission in my log that involves a planet, then hovering over the various parts of the galaxy map will show that mission as an indicator to me. If I hover over a sector (or whatever they are) it lists all the planets in that sector, and under each planet it lists any missions I have there. If I go into a sector then hover over a planet it will indicate if I have a mission on that planet.

This makes it very easy to find your way around.

Then comes space combat. Despite many, I really enjoy the min game aspect of space combat as a sort of side diversion set of dailies to do. However as I unlock more and more space combat areas it is getting very difficult to find the right ones for the daily missions that I have. When I however over a sector it will say "Space Missions Available" which really only means there is a space combat area there, NOT an indicator of whether or not the ones there have anything at all to do with my daily missions that I have. In addition once I go into a sector, hovering over the space combat icons gives the name of that engagement, but again doesn't indicate if that engagement is part of any mission that I currently have.

Please make it so that space combat areas work like planets, and indicate that you have a mission for that engagement or not. This would make it a heck of a lot less frustrating when doing space dailies.

Thank you.

I completely agree, going in and out of each sector while not hard to do was a tad anoying. And the space mission always seemed to be in the last one I looked in too

Not too hard to do, but depending on your level finding the right ones for the missions you have can be very frustrating.

I completely agree, going in and out of each sector while not hard to do was a tad anoying. And the space mission always seemed to be in the last one I looked in too

simple solution.. just figure out which one you would choose last, and pick it first instead....:D

Yes I really want this!

Also, the sectors don't have to list all of them, just the ones you picked up dailies for.

This is exactly what i'm talking about. I tend to skip the grey dailies, so I don't have dailies for every space area. Show me which ones I do have dailies for in the map so know where the heck to go.

/signed!

I've done 'em enough now that I'm starting to memorize where they are, but it's taken long enough. Part of it is that the names don't have much to do with the experience, so it's hard to memorize which is where without making an effort.