The Museum on Ziost = WOW!

Suzina

I would like to thank whoever put this fantastic hidden content into the game. My server was all talking about it and we ended up having multiple guilds doing the hidden puzzle for the +10 to all stats datacron. Very fun content. Keep it up.

I would like to thank whoever put this fantastic hidden content into the game. My server was all talking about it and we ended up having multiple guilds doing the hidden puzzle for the +10 to all stats datacron. Very fun content. Keep it up.

I agree, was an awesome addition. There is nothing like the feeling of discovering a secret piece of content - before I knew about the +10 stats, I was walking around the museum and jumped into the walker there. It was such a pleasant surprise to see the controls working and to feel like I found something new and secret.

For some reason, I read : "Museum of Zionists". LOL

I agree, it was really well implemented, just like the magenta color crystal. It's also something you need a group of people for and requires coordination and teamwork, outside of a combat situation.

Stuff like this makes me smile.

I look forward to more hidden features like this.

I'm intrigued.. but. what? Is Ziost a planet? Is it Empire only? How do you find it? At least a hint? pretty please?

Ziost Shadow to be specific.

It's one of the ships, via the inter-fleet transport system on the Imperial Fleet.

For Republic, you go to the bridge floor of the Gav Daragon, and take the unmarked elevator at the south end of the map.

Edited by Fiachsidhe

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.