Thoughts on this build ive been developing for juggernaut immortal pvp mostly but

OvrLrdHestis

Yeah i couldn't really decide about crash, that was the level 50 point. I tend to always play for messing with/disorienting the enemy team first and doing damage second, so im often switching targets and dont really consider myself part of the assist train. I dont really consider it an upgrade but a side grade in capabilities, i just dont know where else you can spend that point that would actually give you any sort of extra thing you can try and 'work with'

I understand, what I like to do in warzones depending on which place we're in I try to guage what the main objective is plus just killing a person or two if I manage to have dome time to do whatever or ifwe are winning. I know its more important to win the match than to just randomly attack people, But I also do realize that I can fight and such with the objective, mostly been having huttball on my mind with this guahing thing. Alderaan civil war and void star are all about fiighting. I know people like to use juggernaut to just annoy and hold back enemies until the rest of the team arrives when it comes to civil war and void star, somewhat in huttball too though. I don't know, I like to fight but while focusing on the objective, Being annoying is tough for me to do sometimes.

Found it for you :)

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=267442

In this build I think you need to keep crash.. It's a perfect CC bait and you made this build specifically for ball carrying then your leap to someone prevents them from 1. Knocking you off (get a head start). 2. The 2 second stun also gives you time to position yourself to force push someone off the ledge that you jumped to him on which then resets your force charge so you can jump to someone else to further advance your position. 3. Like you stated its a CC bait.. Force charge a ball carrier on the fire pit in huttball , most panic and pop their stun break which immediately after you use force choke so by the time the fire hits.. They're dead or very close (usually the big hit saber throw when they're below 30% ) finishes the job and gives you your killing blow medal.

The pros are much greater than cons(unnecessary resolve builder)

Edited by TyHill

If you're trying to make a pvp/pve hybrid build it's going to be lackluster for both. You're really better off specializing in one thing.

In my opinion with that many points into Immortal you may as well get Dark Blood which is good for both. Then at that point may as well get Crushing Blow, also good for both.

If you want a hybrid I would go to Invincible and then down to Impale in Veng like this:

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#101crR0zZhRrMrhdz.1

There's 7 points left over to fiddle with. The Eviscerate dot is not amazing but a good choice along with if you want more offense. You could grab Huddle/Deafending Defense/Unleashed for defensive. Heavy Handed smash damage is good with Decimate and Ruin. Rampage is decent and debatable for pvp.

Keep in mind Accuracy, Defense, Shield, etc are all pretty much useless in PVP. Combine that with the fact that all 3 specs can guard and taunt in pvp and it makes Immortal less appealing unfortunately.

So really depends on if you're more concerned with performing well in PVP or in PVE.

Also, don't get Crash for PVP. Charge already has a root and allows you to position yourself and stay on the enemy without wasting resolve. You're better off dropping points into stagger.

Found it for you :)

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=267442

In this build I think you need to keep crash.. It's a perfect CC bait and you made this build specifically for ball carrying then your leap to someone prevents them from 1. Knocking you off (get a head start). 2. The 2 second stun also gives you time to position yourself to force push someone off the ledge that you jumped to him on which then resets your force charge so you can jump to someone else to further advance your position. 3. Like you stated its a CC bait.. Force charge a ball carrier on the fire pit in huttball , most panic and pop their stun break which immediately after you use force choke so by the time the fire hits.. They're dead or very close (usually the big hit saber throw when they're below 30% ) finishes the job and gives you your killing blow medal.

The pros are much greater than cons(unnecessary resolve builder)

Yep use crash to charge people so they become immune to your cc's good plan.

Srsly crash is bad. If you're going to build resolve on someone ffs don't do it by turning a 2 second root that interrupts into a 2 second stun.

Oh wow, i thought my thread wasn't getting replies, that's why i haven't seen it on the first page, anyways, thanks for replying guys. I was actually considering getting Crash at the moment but.. Gyeah, Crash is pretty bad to me, i also agree because it alreasdy has a root, plus i have unstoppable so they can't knock me off for about 4 seconds either way so i can position myself without worrying about them knocking me off. Dont want to build resolve either. Well, now I want pvp build for when i go into warzones and such. Um.. Immortal does seem to not be favored too much compared to the other builds because of that guard thing. Anyways, I like having all these CCs available to me so i can be annoying and such with everyone and defending points/objectives and at the moment.

Gyeah, i use War leader pvp gear, Is it bad for a immortal spec? Oh do i actually have to be in range of the guard to get the 5% more damage ? or as long as i have the guard on it'll give me the boost?

Oh this is the build i am using now, It's different than the original i posted earlier in this thread, i made a new thread as well with some question/s and the build. Anyways, this is the build i use now at the moment. But I was just in civil war like 4 minutes ago and I was alone i think, 2 others came in, a marauder type (Republic mirror) and i think a sorcerer or smuggler, dont remember, i was destroyed in seconds, barely was able to use my stuff, and throughout the match, we lost pretty badly, i dont know if it was the lack of teamwork and communication, i was with another guild member but no vent, just typing. He and i parted ways though, didnt really stick together. Later on though mid to end i managed to have some people help out for a bit, most of the time it was 2vs3 or 4. I was barely able to help out.. a marauder was with me and you know, i did the usual, guard on him use slows and taunts and enemies who focused on him.. and then i started stunning them to help him out and such and attack as well. Im confused on the Juggernaut tank's role now, or it's efficieny.. If im outnumbered by 1-2 and i have one teammate, what should i do exactly? just use all the stuns and taunts and such on them while fighting or is there some other method?

Edited by OvrLrdHestis