All will be ingame by the end of the day

PhailzuHh

Just me who thinks everyone will be in by the end of the day?

Yesterday they went from 28/7 to 3/10 and there should also be a small peak at the release date in late september. Now after wave one we almost hit november and they also said that they will be inviting more people today. (http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=26745)

12/12 - Keeping my fingers crossed (And finishing all work I should be done with before SWTOR is going to steal all my time)

-Phail

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

In a word - No

"A quick update on today's invites, and a little preview of tomorrow.

Today, we invited people who had pre-ordered up to the very beginning of October (roughly). Tomorrow, we're going to be inviting the same number of people again; that will take us up to the last week or so of November. On Friday, we'll be inviting even more, and we'll give you an update on that tomorrow.

You'll see more servers coming online tomorrow, and almost certainly there will be some queuing. That was always expected. As a reminder, our plan here is to maintain healthy server populations post launch, and during the excitement of launch that will mean queues. That said, we'll be working hard to keep those queues reasonable.

We'll check back in tomorrow with another update."

Stephen Reid | Senior Online Community Manager

In a word - No

Today, we invited people who had pre-ordered up to the very beginning of October (roughly). Tomorrow, we're going to be inviting the same number of people again; that will take us up to the last week or so of November. On Friday, we'll be inviting even more, and we'll give you an update on that tomorrow.

You'll see more servers coming online tomorrow, and almost certainly there will be some queuing. That was always expected. As a reminder, our plan here is to maintain healthy server populations post launch, and during the excitement of launch that will mean queues. That said, we'll be working hard to keep those queues reasonable.

I think you missed this morning's update where they said overnight they decided to add more waves than planned today...

in a word- maybe

Morning everyone!

We're starting to send out more invites for today.

Here's the good news: overnight we decided to send out more invites than we had originally planned. However, we'll be spacing those invites out, which means we'll have more 'waves' than the previous four-per-day. We are inviting more people today than we did during yesterday.

In a word - No

They've revised the number of people they expect to invite today since making that post. It's really anyone's guess.

I think people are greatly underestimating how many people pre-ordered in Nov/Dec. It's probably a safe bet far more people pre-ordered in that period than Sept, Oct, and most of Aug put together.

If there was a good chance they were letting in everyone, they would be trumpeting it everywhere to counteract all the forum rage. :p

I suspect it's gone from 'last week of Nov' to 'first week of Dec', but I am open to being pleasantly surprised. :D

Bocefas, you didn't click the link i posted I assume?

They are adding more waves than planned and I don't think they are leaving a small group of late december people out tbh. I also think they want to give everyone 5 days because of all the whiners around here. :p

But we'll see, I'm happy with getting in before the weekend.

Honestly if everyone makes it into the game today I'm canceling my pre-order. For those of us that accepted and understood the entire concept of the EGA and just barely missed the cut off from the 14th this is a HUGE SLAP IN THE FACE.... come on some one that pre-ordered at the beginning of November is now going to be sent in on the same day with all the people that waited till the very end to order.. that’s total BS.

Bocefas, you didn't click the link i posted I assume?

They are adding more waves than planned and I don't think they are leaving a small group of late december people out tbh. I also think they want to give everyone 5 days because of all the whiners around here. :p

But we'll see, I'm happy with getting in before the weekend.

Squeaky wheel man. Hate it all day and it'll still be true :rolleyes:

Just me who thinks everyone will be in by the end of the day?

Yesterday they went from 28/7 to 3/10 and there should also be a small peak at the release date in late september. Now after wave one we almost hit november and they also said that they will be inviting more people today. (http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=26745)

12/12 - Keeping my fingers crossed (And finishing all work I should be done with before SWTOR is going to steal all my time)

-Phail

that link you provided makes me a very happy late november preorderer (29.11) since the first wave brought us almost to the end of october it looks really reaaaaaally good that we november people get in all today. and hopefully those poor december sods too, show some love people ! :)

Honestly if everyone makes it into the game today I'm canceling my pre-order. For those of us that accepted and understood the entire concept of the EGA and just barely missed the cut off from the 14th this is a HUGE SLAP IN THE FACE.... come on some one that pre-ordered at the beginning of November is now going to be sent in on the same day with all the people that waited till the very end to order.. that’s total BS.

lol...nicely done!

Woah! way to be a hater... so what if people get in at same time as you? Do you honestly feel that because you ordered before others, they should be made to wait even tho it wouldn't negatively affect you???

Edited by Brotherodz

Originally Posted by mdpinet

Seriously ? get over yourself and stop being so hateful.

Second wave just went out. !

Please grow up :)