Korriban - Hate Machine Bugged?

• 2 weeks later...
No, it's still not fixed. I still am missing the Sith Academy location and the Scholar title. It does say only one achievment title, so they either removed the Scholar one and kept the Acolyte one for Sith Warriors, or.. it's just still not fixed. It's annoying not to have Korriban completed, so I hope it does get fixed at some point ;_;

Hello, im new at swtor. Just created my first character acutally.

But im having a major issue, the task 'The hate machine'. It's bugged or swtor forgott to mansion that its a group quest.

The first group spawning takes 98% of my health.

And 2 seconds later another group spawns, no time to heal up!..

What should i do?...

Its a group quest. You can either level a couple levels and try it with your companion or get a group.

• 4 weeks later...

The "bug" here is that they left the Codex entry for the title. They removed the planetary titles, as mentioned previously in this thread, but the Codex slot still exists and won't ever be populated.

It's a pity.. my main character definitely fits the title of "Imperial Scholar."

• 3 years later...
Just wanted to echo what other people have said years ago. It's 2016, and I still can't get the "Imperial Scholar" title although I finished the "Hate Machine" heroic.

That is because with the 4.0 title you don't actually turn the quest in at the person who used to give the quest anymore.

Same goes for the ''Keeper of secrets'' title on the Tython heroic.

This is not a bug but i can't imagine it is intended.