I Don't Know

KrustyDog

Maybe it's me. Maybe I am just burnt out on mmorpg's. Maybe not. I wanted to love this game but it's the same game I have been playing for the last 10 years. Bg's (WZ's), instances (flashpoints), wheather it be Rift, Wow or SWtoR its the same with nothing more than different skins and better graphics. EVERYTHING is instanced, there is no persistant world and nothing you do has any effect on the game as a whole. When I pvp I don't get that heartpumping feeling that I did from games like UO or SB. Pvp mattered in those games. If you lost you lost big time. There were no factions, just guilds and you could build an empire or with relatively few players challenge one.

Next month may be it for me. I see no reason to keep playing. Once your 50 and geared then what? Do WZ's to pone people who don't stand a chance against me because of the gear/level disparity? For what? Like I said, theres no compelling reason beyond gear to pvp in this game. I won't be missed, can I have your stuff, who cares what you think-did I miss any? Anyways I hope the game succeeds for those of you who like this genre. Its just not me.