Official Q&A Thread for February 10th, 2012 Q&A Blog Post

JovethGonzalez

Any plans to buff the non-Biochem crafting skills to be useful at endgame? Getting to Ilum and seeing the Daily Vendor items is a kick in the nuts to crafters.

Any plans to add more recipes for orange armor? Several armor models in the game (jedi style polyfibe, trooper style duraplate, etc.) have no customizable equivalent.

Whatever happened to the Guardian/Juggernaut revamp that Zoeller mentioned in November?

When are we seeing Heavy and Medium armor from Social ranks?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was wondering on how much longer we have to wait on being able to add the mobile security app to our accounts after having to have it removed, say after we had gotten a new phone, but yet are able to add, remove, and re-add the security key fob as many times as we want and when we will be able to take care of adding and removing them ourselves without having to call up customer service (and having to wait for an extremely long time at times).

Will you look at the healers?, atm sorc/sage have more utilities and stronger heals than scoundrel/operative and trooper/mercenary, AOE heal of the sorc/sage is in another level than the 2 and mercenarys/troopers are missing a incombat resurrection.

Any intention of fixing how long it takes to get out of combat in PVP, I play an assasin class and at times it takes 40+ seconds to leave combat even when im far away, why does it take so long and is this intentional?

Short Question:

Can we expect in the near future a smart cone view tab targeting mechanism?

Background

Currently tab targeting, nearest target or center target/enemy all do basic none smart toggling between targets, one slightly different then the other but none of them use the type of cone view targeting other MMO's have which target enemies within a cone view of the player, nearest then next , etc .... They are some nice pictures explaining this method.

Will there be a group style combat system for space missions in the near future?

A boss battle, or some type of free-roaming combat for 2-4 players seems very interesting and would be a great way to provide players with certain types of loot, like new relics or simply new ship parts. Thanks!

Hello!

First, thanks for a game that (amazingly enough) actually breached my very wild expectations.

Second, this is more of a curiosity question - but I am sure it holds impact on the community, the game and our ability to enjoy it.... at least in the wider sense:

How is the community developing? We all know you had a great start (right?), but are the player numbers working out as more and more players hit end game? I bet we are all hoping for that "magic re-roll", but if that doesn't happen is the end game content prooving enough to keep players in game or do we need to fear a SWTOR NGE or some other stunt to meet previously set target revenues..?

Thanks!

In regards to the resolve bar: When will immobilizing and slowing spells/skills affect the resolve bar instead of just stuns and knock downs/knock backs and also will a balance of resolve per stun and diminishing returns for over stunning?

i.e. If a players resolve bar is already at 80% and is then followed by a 4 second stun that causes 80% resolve(20% resolve per second), that player's resolve is now technically at 160%, so shouldn't that player's stun time be reduced to a lesser duration (like a 1 second stun) because the resolve bar became overfilled or at least make the resolve bar decrease slower.

Edited by Adamrosenberger

Operative healing tree has several bugs that have been ticketed by multiple players and reported on the forums. Do you have any time estimation on when are you going to address these issues? Also are you happy with the current healing performance balance? Edited by Liastra

I’m a fan of romantics, so I wanted to ask, if you are planning to create any continuations for the romantic storylines with companions. :o

I’m not talking about children and family, because, for example, I can’t imagine my imperial agent to have kids before she retires.