My twi'lek needs help

Walmarto

I am trying to find a head bra vendor for my twi'lek but can't find it on the map anywhere.

Is there a specific planet I need to go to to find something which lifts and supports, or will these be implemented in a future patch?

On behalf of Twi'leks everywhere, Thanks in advance.

Edited by Walmarto
Better title

I am trying to find a head bra vendor for my twi'lek but can't find it on the map anywhere.

Is there a specific planet I need to go to to find something which lifts and supports, or will these be implemented in a future patch?

Thanks in advance.

Have you checked with the lingerie vendor?

Dress them up with a little lace maybe? You'll feel less exposed and even more confident.

Lace is far too itchy, I am looking for something which is a bit more protective than lace as well. I wear all this heavy duty armor for my chest, legs, hands etc... What exactly is preventing my enemies from targeting my unarmored head danglers instead?

Lace is far too itchy, I am looking for something which is a bit more protective than lace as well. I wear all this heavy duty armor for my chest, legs, hands etc... What exactly is preventing my enemies from targeting my unarmored head danglers instead?

Clearly what you need is this nice chain mail head-kini. Please step into the back of my shop for a personal *ahem* fitting.

Clearly what you need is this nice chain mail head-kini. Please step into the back of my shop for a personal *ahem* fitting.

Chain is far too chaffing, although I always look forward to your delicate touch and fine attention to detail during the fitting process... But must you always gas me?

Also, chain head bra's just don't support the way I need them to, they in fact do the opposite, adding additional weight to a very sensitive area, further stretching and discomforting me during battle.

I wish someone would tell me where I could buy a head bra in this game... Too many people trolling.

I have a shower cap you can have. But I bet it'd make your head look big :p

Well... I prefer to make a fashion statement... So leopard print was preferred, but I guess the key factor in my decision making process is how well said shower cap will protect me from lightsabers, blasters and force powers.