Biggest reason why Empire always win WZ or almost.

aaradun

The only WZ Imps always win is Huttball. Sometimes I just watch in awe at how good those Imps play that game. They have that WZ clocked.

Voidstar and Ald are different stories entirely. I would guess that Pub teams I play with win 60-70% of those matches, but my main is in the 50s bracket.

I have gone into half pre-mades with my guild, we are all experienced gamers and over 40years old. We still get rolled quite often. So of course we just must all suck, never pvp'd before, etc...

But the broad generalization made me chuckle, because when we see all the sorcereors in pvp (one time 8 sorcs - no b.s.) we just chalk it up to the fact that all the 12 year olds rolled sorcerors because the red eyes and lightning are so BA.

The only WZ Imps always win is Huttball. Sometimes I just watch in awe at how good those Imps play that game. They have that WZ clocked.

Voidstar and Ald are different stories entirely. I would guess that Pub teams I play with win 60-70% of those matches, but my main is in the 50s bracket.

And that makes sense. 3/4 or so of the games on imp side are Hutball, while 1/4 of the games or so on the rep side are Hutball. Imps just have more experience with it.