Tracer skill missile`s!

carbocat

Now the opratives got hit by nerf bat, and now its time for trcer missile to get the same.

Whats the diffrence when a mercanary kill you in stun/knockback than a oprative does it?

Tracer missile need longer casting time, or some kind of a cooldown. Its redicioulse OP.

The whole design of that class is utter *****, a 1 button spam class have no place in the game.

When tracer crit for 2.5-3.5 each hit, he can easely kill you in 3-4 missiles in open after a knockback!

They need a nerf, and i know it will come, so deal with it!

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now the opratives got hit by nerf bat, and now its time for trcer missile to get the same.

Whats the diffrence when a mercanary kill you in stun/knockback than a oprative does it?

Tracer missile need longer casting time, or some kind of a cooldown. Its redicioulse OP.

The whole design of that class is utter *****, a 1 button spam class have no place in the game.

When tracer crit for 2.5-3.5 each hit, he can easely kill you in 3-4 missiles in open after a knockback!

lol they don't need a nerf. Interrupting tracer missle and watching them back pedal is awesome. Just lock them out of it using your utility or LOS and then you can stop whining.

Coming from an arsenal merc myself, I can tell you that this is not needed.

The tracer missile cast time is relatively long, and quick interrupts can completely throw a merc off guard (especially if they are new to pvp). Arsenal mercs are most dangerous when they are in the back, pounding freely with their tracer, fusion and heat-seeking missiles. Close on them fast, interrupt and generally get in their face and you will see the nerf isn't needed.

-Cheers

Edited by Panzzer

i love tracer missle spammers on my powertech, i just walk at them rocket punching them in the face till they die. and then, every time i see them afterwards i take extra special effort to singlemindedly go after them till they die a few more times. then they leave me alone for the rest of the match.

If they're doing the damage you say, Crits for 2.5-3.5k each hit, and killing you in 3-4 missiles, your gear is below par for queueing at 50. That's an average of 3k per shot, so 9-12k damage killing you. That's pathetic.

When u see a tracer missle hit u...u run u dont stand there and take em to the face.

TO THE FAAAAAACEEEEE!!!

But seriously I laugh at TM spammers. After locking them our of their first 3 casts then I even take the time out of my day to say

/say tracer missile tracer missile tracer missile tracer missile tracer missile

Couldnt you have just posted on one of the other 47 Nerf threads instead of making another. Lets nerf your class, I dont care what it is. If its already been nerfed, lets nerf it again.

Nah, he is special, he needs his own crying Thread, everybody wants to know how he got managed to get killed by 3 Tracers, thats Amazing! I bet he was playing Warzones completly naked!

Tracer missile is easy to interrupt. If you think it needs a nerf you're doing it wrong.

L2CC.

+1 To nerf this guys class, his argument almost sounds like "my class got nerfed, so lets nerf someone else!"

By the way, I don't play commando/merc.

Tracer missile is easy to interrupt. If you think it needs a nerf you're doing it wrong.

L2CC.

+1 To nerf this guys class, his argument almost sounds like "my class got nerfed, so lets nerf someone else!"

By the way, I don't play commando/merc.

how can you iterupt tracer missile when you get knocked back 30 yards away from the mercenary??

realy some smart guys here, and the knock back gives slow on you, so run and los isnt an option if ur in the open. smart try, try again!

Ok like this. You get hiited by tracer missile, before you can reach him, he have shot 2-3 missiles on you, you get closed to him to try interupt, he knock you back with a slow into the open, he start to spam tracer tracer tracer tracer and all you idiots can come with is iterupt, LoS?

Edited by carbocat

how can you iterupt tracer missile when you get knocked back 30 yards away from the mercenary??

realy some smart guys here, and the knock back gives slow on you, so run and los isnt an option if ur in the open. smart try, try again!

You die to 9k damage, after getting knocked back to outside his max range? Mixing nerf QQ with blatant exaggeration really doesn't help your case.

Ok like this. You get hiited by tracer missile, before you can reach him, he have shot 2-3 missiles on you, you get closed to him to try interupt, he knock you back with a slow into the open, he start to spam tracer tracer tracer tracer and all you idiots can come with is iterupt, LoS?

Merc: Tracer

Carbocat: running towards him

Merc: Knockback

Carbocat: Waiting for Tracer

Carbocat: Watching him.

Merc: Heatseeker Missle

Carbocat: Watching him

Merc: Railshot

Merc: Unload

Carbocat: Dead

Carbocat: **** OP Class why he dont dies while i watch him Spamming Tracers. NERF NERF NERF!

Edited by Luckorforever

Merc: Knockback

Carbocat: Waiting for Tracer

Merc: Heatseeker Missle

Merc: Railshot

Carbocat: Dead

Carbocat: **** OP Class why he dont dies while i watch him Spamming Tracers. NERF NERF NERF!

is that your tactic you use? since you know so much? did i offend you or something? cant you live with that your class will get nerfed? and you might get some skill instaed of spam 1 button to get kills?

If im playing a sentinel/marauder missle trasers are sooo easy to beat... leap on them + interrupt, there... a had already interrupted them 2 times, and if they are still standing there master strike and watch them backpedalling *lol*

Ok, i have leap, its pretty awesome, should we nerf it?