In-Combat Revive

KomradKomiczar

Isn't Sage a only class with battle rez? (Republic side) Thats good :)

BW don't go Blizz way to give each class same ability, please...

They already went that way. Play other classes and see for yourself. They are leaving one class without the ability. Every class has the same abilities, there are just some abilities that are left out of certain classes. Knock backs are pretty standard. I know there are classes that didn't get one, but they in turn get an equivalent of a knock back that works better for their class. I don't know what the equivalent of an in combat rez would be.

If Sages are the only one's with an in combat rez, that's fine, but if Scoundrels get one too, then I think Combat Medic should have one too. It's funny how that works. If one person has something that everyone else doesn't, it's a class having a unique ability. If everyone has the ability, but one class doesn't, then it's bs. When I say everyone I'm referring to a certain group, healers in this case. I'm all for having unique abilities, but if one class gets something, another will want something too.

I'm a Vanguard, and my main healer is a commando...And I want to know why the commandos are the only healer (probably besides their mirror) are the only class w/o an in combat rez.

I'm a Vanguard, and my main healer is a scoundrel...And I want to know why the scoundrels are the only healer (probably besides their mirror) are the only class w/o heavy armor

Sages get big bubbles, so that's extra hp

I'm a Vanguard, and my main healer is a scoundrel...And I want to know why the scoundrels are the only healer (probably besides their mirror) are the only class w/o heavy armor

Sages get big bubbles, so that's extra hp

you...

yeah, no.