Marauder PVE Guide??

SithArakis

Guys i'm looking for a solid Marauder Guide for PVE leveling. So far I'm considering an Anni + Rage build w/ Quinn healing. I've seen the PVP guides and they look great, but as i don't PVP I'm thinking their focuse is not where i need to be.

Any suggestion?

NOTE: This sorta stims from SW class quest immeadiately following Nar Shadar with the stealth outpost. I got the crap stompped outta me repeatedly with my previous Carnage build w/ Vette (finally gave up and asked a friend to help) and realized that i need to really shore up my spec / tactics / etc. and would love to see how others have done so. If this means i wind up with OMG level of DPS, and bullet proof levels of survivability then i'm ok with that too! LOL :D

NOTE: This sorta stims from SW class quest immeadiately following Nar Shadar with the stealth outpost. I got the crap stompped outta me repeatedly with my previous Carnage build w/ Vette (finally gave up and asked a friend to help) and realized that i need to really shore up my spec / tactics / etc. and would love to see how others have done so. If this means i wind up with OMG level of DPS, and bullet proof levels of survivability then i'm ok with that too! LOL :D

Are you talking about the quest that ends Chapter 1? Where you fight so and so and wind up with a companion? If so, then dont judge the class by what happened in that fight. I got tore up. Had to have a guildie help me. Turns out all SW in our guild had to have help at that point.

I am lvl 48 now and that fight was the toughest one I've had yet.

Are you talking about the quest that ends Chapter 1? Where you fight so and so and wind up with a companion? If so, then dont judge the class by what happened in that fight. I got tore up. Had to have a guildie help me. Turns out all SW in our guild had to have help at that point.

Look forward for what you'll face at the end then :D

Was it that bad? I honestly don't even remember it.